1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Online name and shame!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by bigfraz, 4 January 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigfraz

bigfraz Non-League

29 October 2006
    im not sure if i will get flamed for this , however for the second time today i have been so frustrated by the lack of sportmanship online, so much so that i was 3-0 up first half\\:o/ \\:o/ then after the turnaround Djajab :( :( (who is english and who i had been having conversations with all the way through), decides to squeese his bandwidth, and lag me so much so that i cant see a thing. despite me calling him on it twice, he then refused to talk and kept going till i had to pull the plug at 3-2.
    could we acrue a list of these bastards so as we dont have to face them ever again.
    Also b 4 we started i had noted his bandwith was fine and we had discussed our dislike for Cutbacks, it was even a room entitled "no lag no cutbacks" if you see him please dont play him.
    First on list

Djajab :( :( :( :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

bigfraz i played u online you have a dream team noob

3. ChonkTheDonk

ChonkTheDonk Guest

anyone who beats me... Which to be honest is most of ya.....
    I hate people from other countries playing in the uk room... does my nut...

4. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

I hate anyone who...:
    intentionally lags
    does cutbacks
    foreigners who use the english server (scottish can be excused :D lol)
    always uses top teams
    anyone who edits the database to have a dream team
    does any cheating of any sort

They should all die a slow and painful death of a bad disease or be tortured :D, sooner the better.

I would like to name and shame:
    Angelo1993-lagger and cutbacker, always uses top teams.
    ste...mrchips...-always cutbacks and always uses Brazil, acts like a 3 year old as well.

Theres a few I cannot remember the names of as well

5. bigfraz

bigfraz Non-League

29 October 2006
    cant have been me m8 i play under the name Ra0ul, i play all teams good and (my beloved one star Rangers)

6. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    lol i played ste...mrchips and beat him with 5-0 or something. He's the most sucky defender ever and indeed, all he can do is cutback, which means you don't stand a chance against me, because I know how to defend them :lmao:

7. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

I beat him 4-0 but his tactics were so lame and he always uses Brazil, he doesn't even cutback properly. lol

8. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    MichaelOwen - Abusive loser
    Vava - disconnected when 3-0 down
    Pes-squiffy - Abusive whinger

9. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    I'm sick of all you cutback whingers.
    I can score all kinds of goals and whenever i have the chance to cutback and score, i do it.......AND SO DO FUCKING YOU!!!!!

Cutback, cutback, cutback........shut up please.

Kezz i won't blame you for closing this thread.

ps. Parsley1991 uses a dreamteam so watch out for him. Didn't stop me from beating him with Real Madrid though.

10. bigfraz

bigfraz Non-League

29 October 2006
    there should be a limp wristed smiley for those who cut back, learn to watch/ play the game of football and try and imitate it rather than destroy the beautiful game.@ least your out of the closet, nice one george michael \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ go outside\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ into the toilet\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :D :D :D :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :circle: :circle: :square: :x:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.