Online mode - one major bug.

HHH-Mungaloid-ECW

Non-League
4 September 2005
Sometimes, if you hit a shot straight at the goalkeeper and he parries it no matter where it goes(INCLUDING THE FUCKING GOAL!!), they give a fucking corner.

It's cost me 3 goals so far, and I havn't even played that many matches.

Anyone else had this?

LOL Had this many times myself online is just 1 BIG bug.I mean wtf have they done to this game what a waste

I think the game is trash, online its just insane, cant do anything, i dont think it would make a difference if we had 1gb internet speeds, konami servers are so bad its just a joke,i just cant be botherd anymore with this game, I have just been playing friendlys online and messing around because you cant take this game serious,what rubbish,

I think the game is trash, online its just insane, cant do anything, i dont think it would make a difference if we had 1gb internet speeds, konami servers are so bad its just a joke,i just cant be botherd anymore with this game, I have just been playing friendlys online and messing around because you cant take this game serious,what rubbish,

here here

ye its happened to me too!! it sucks.
last night i played my mate online and i dicked him 14-0. why?
my players were running 100 mph and his were normal!!
another damn bug, i wouldnt mind but both of our connections were strong.. and we only live 5 miles from each other..lol

bug? what about the teleporting issues running w/ the ball then teleport s 15 yards up how can you defend when they mixed mortal combat in the AI ](*,)

the funniest bug is when your opponent is lagging like hell, skipping all over the place like a bunny and without you having a clue, you're suddely a goal behind..

When I can't see were the defender is when dribbling, how the feck am I ever gonna score a goal :lol: Opponent's speed reach zero three times, and he just avoided connection lost. So I suppose this is a new form of cheating

Really brilliant, even piss poor players like that guy can win nowawadays. All he did was run with r1 (or RB or whatever it's called in xbox style)...and I could only guess were too he would run. :shock:

the funniest bug is when your opponent is lagging like hell, skipping all over the place like a bunny and without you having a clue, you're suddely a goal behind..

When I can't see were the defender is when dribbling, how the feck am I ever gonna score a goal :lol: Opponent's speed reach zero three times, and he just avoided connection lost. So I suppose this is a new form of cheating

Really brilliant, even piss poor players like that guy can win nowawadays. All he did was run with r1 (or RB or whatever it's called in xbox style)...and I could only guess were too he would run. :shock:

There's lot of lag, without ppl lagging. The servers suck bigtime.
Just played a guy, he chose Chelsea so i chose Man Red.

It was a nice game...export for players and the ball teleporting all over the field. I scored 2 goals almost without seeing them.

In the last 10 mins i went up fm 3-3 to 3-5. Then the guy disconnected.
It was no fun at all, most of the times you dont know what the hell is happening out there.

I hope they can fix it

Quite honestly, I have had no trouble whatsoever online. I have very mediocre 3mb internet and have played 20+ games without any problem. None of the problems mentioned have happened to me :S

Back
Top Bottom