Online Master League [PS4/NA]

hoffspur

Non-League
28 August 2018
Columbus, OH
Tottenham
Hello all,

First, I realize that this is a predominantly European site, but on the off-chance that there are some North American PES players looking for a league, I've got what you need!

The PSFA is looking for owners to join our online Master League. The PSFA features a transfer market, league and cup fixtures, individual player stats, a financial system to prevent mega-clubs (if you want to play with MyClub stacked teams, this isn't the place), promotion/relegation (if we get enough owners), and a casual league setting.

Most of our owners are in North America.

The league itself is run through a website and we use Discord for our communication.

If you're interested in joining, I've set up a Discord channel that you can join.

Please DM if you have any questions.

Good idea, me and some friends used to do this on PES 5 and 6.

We all picked teams, agreed prize money ect

Then bought and sold whoever we wanted. Majority all had to agree to a fee for a player ect. So much fun.

im in
Hello all,

First, I realize that this is a predominantly European site, but on the off-chance that there are some North American PES players looking for a league, I've got what you need!

The PSFA is looking for owners to join our online Master League. The PSFA features a transfer market, league and cup fixtures, individual player stats, a financial system to prevent mega-clubs (if you want to play with MyClub stacked teams, this isn't the place), promotion/relegation (if we get enough owners), and a casual league setting.

Most of our owners are in North America.

The league itself is run through a website and we use Discord for our communication.

If you're interested in joining, I've set up a Discord channel that you can join.

Please DM if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom