Online League (PS3)

TheWelshOne

Non-League
8 February 2008
Afternoon Gents,

The Pro Evo Elite Leagues is a league dedicated to the majority of PES players that play the game fairly with flair and creativity. We promote good passing football and encourage the use of small teams in all divisions, premium teams are banned from league competitions.

We are always on the look out for newcomers as PEEL is a community that is growing continuously, we use software to create fixtures and league tables, these can be viewed on our main site which is easy to navigate. We've currently got a dometsic, national and a Player Manager league running.

So if you are interested on joining or finding out more information on our leagues you can visit the following link; www.proevoeliteleagues.co.uk

Doesn’t matter how old you are, obviously we do not want anyone who possess a child like manner as we are a mature group who are only looking to play good competitive games against like minded people.

The members of PEEL congregate in match lobby EU08 ANY4, you are more than welcome to ask any of the guys for a game, but please bear in mind that our members like to play fair and although we do enjoy good banter we do not tolerate foul mouthed players that are just looking for trouble.

Email: proevoeliteleagues@live.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you on our website.

Thanks

TheWelshOne

Last edited:
Afternoon Gents,

The Pro Evo Elite Leagues is a league dedicated to the majority of PES players that play the game fairly with flair and creativity. We promote good passing football and encourage the use of small teams in all divisions, premium teams are banned from league competitions.

We are always on the look out for newcomers as PEEL is a community that is growing continuously, we use software to create fixtures and league tables, these can be viewed on our main site which is easy to navigate. We've currently got a dometsic, national and a Player Manager league running.

So if you are interested on joining or finding out more information on our leagues you can visit the following link; www.proevoeliteleagues.co.uk

Doesn’t matter how old you are, obviously we do not want anyone who possess a child like manner as we are a mature group who are only looking to play good competitive games against like minded people.

The members of PEEL congregate in match lobby EU08 ANY4, you are more than welcome to ask any of the guys for a game, but please bear in mind that our members like to play fair and although we do enjoy good banter we do not tolerate foul mouthed players that are just looking for trouble.

Email: proevoeliteleagues@live.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you on our website.

Thanks

TheWelshOne

Myself and TheCro have joined this league and I must say it's like PES heaven. People that play the game the way it's supposed to be played, no cheap goals, cutbacks, no Premier teams. Brilliant. Get yourself joined up if you feel you fit the criteria. ;)

Back
Top Bottom