1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ONLINE HELP????

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by terry-tibbs, 7 November 2007.

1. terry-tibbs

terry-tibbs Banned

7 September 2007
    has any1 got any news on when the next official patch is likely to be ready? there is no help from konami apart from the same message that pops up everytime u try an go online, konami just seem to think were a bunch of mushrooms i.e shoved in the corner, kept in the dark an fed a pile of shite. an as for limiting the online game to 30fps!!! its frikin worse than ever!! i am startin to lose faith in young seabass, i seriously will be havin words with his mother next time i see her. much luv, good nite t t xxx

Last edited: 7 November 2007
  2. D_RokK

D_RokK Non-League

20 February 2005
    sheffield england
    its totally unacceptable! the ingame message says theyve fixed the server problem! load of rubbish still turning 50 ping into 4000 ping when starting game, its unplayable.
    ive emailed them demanding a refund!

3. DZA187

DZA187 Conference

25 December 2006
    North East
    Newcastle United
    not fixed. the lag was awful for me today it's the 7th november and still no improvement. I read on other forum should be sorted for monday. Or was he talking about the monday gone :(