1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

online group costume

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by bbc.alster, 22 December 2006.

1. bbc.alster

bbc.alster League 1

11 September 2006
    Germany/Japan
    Urawa Reds
    hi

can you use costume in online-matches??? you find costume raptor, penguin and ostrich @group level ... but can you use it ONLINE? and if so, how do u use it? how to activate? and only 2on2 group matches or 1on1s also?

Last edited: 23 December 2006
  2. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

you can use them in match whcih dont count in 2v2 u just press start on the kit slecta (if u have kit server it needs to be off)
    u need 2 go into frinedy room to use it in 1v1 at kit slecta press start

thanks

3. bbc.alster

bbc.alster League 1

11 September 2006
    Germany/Japan
    Urawa Reds
    yeah thx man, it works on 1vs1 @common/friendly ... 2vs2 i havent tested it yet

4. ChonkTheDonk

ChonkTheDonk Guest

why would you want to use this... if you wanna play a game full of jokes and crap play fifa

5. bbc.alster

bbc.alster League 1

11 September 2006
    Germany/Japan
    Urawa Reds
    O M G ... you think im playin as ostrich or raptor all the time? i saw it at group level and i only wanted to know if its possible to play it online

6. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

NP MATE YER IT GOOD TO TRY ONCE OR TWICE

WORTH A GO IN 2V2 I HAD ETH OF IT AFTER 1 GO LOL

U CAN ALSO UNLOCK TEAMS

7. bbc.alster

bbc.alster League 1

11 September 2006
    Germany/Japan
    Urawa Reds
    i dont understand the ranking (group), because our group has 12** points, many games and only group level 5...i looked at ranking and saw many teams with less points and games but higher level

is it because mainly 2 of us play group games? we play and play (and win ^^) games but still level 5