1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Online Gaming

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Stringer Bell, 7 June 2007.

1. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Hey guys,

Has anybody here got any magazines or books on online gaming...like any references on paper based source? If you have can i get a scan of it?

I just need to do some research on it.

Thanks.

2. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Okay.

Is there any websites where i can find articles on online gaming?

3. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    What direction are you looking into? Technology, social sciences, business marketing, statistics etc. There are so many elements that i think you need to specify what sector youre looking into.

4. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Steering 747s Up Above U!

15 December 2001
    Southampton
    Glasgow Rangers
    also, it's a bit of a weird question to ask on an internet forum in the year 2007...

the obvious answer is to google it, but then that's why it seems such a weird question to ask in the first place - it's as if you have never heard of google!

5. On The Edge of Insanity

On The Edge of Insanity Conference

26 November 2006
    If its for a paper or something then he'll need proper sources, not just random internet sites, hence why he's probably asking for books on the subject.

6. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Thanks for the help guys, but I've found some good research material that i can use for my investigation on online gaming.

If you want to know, i'm doing this because i have to think of something that i can improve and incorporate into the business (for a company).

Peace.