Online Divisions Pointless

shirajzl

Non-League
9 October 2013
Online divisions should be a nice, diverse mode for a bit of fun. Instead, we have a bunch of try-hards (for a lack of stronger word) who play with Bayern/Real/Barca or any 4.5 or 5 star team which is red on form.

It's literally 90% of the time you play against those clubs. It completely ruins the fun if you want to play with a decent team like Swansea, Fiorentina or whatever. Sure, I can still win, but you constantly play at a huge disadvantage that it becomes tiresome after a while.

What the f**k is happening with online community? This game has so much potential for diversity and instead we get the same shit with people using teams where you only need to spam through balls and hold sprint to win.

Online divisions should be a nice, diverse mode for a bit of fun. Instead, we have a bunch of try-hards (for a lack of stronger word) who play with Bayern/Real/Barca or any 4.5 or 5 star team which is red on form.

It's literally 90% of the time you play against those clubs. It completely ruins the fun if you want to play with a decent team like Swansea, Fiorentina or whatever. Sure, I can still win, but you constantly play at a huge disadvantage that it becomes tiresome after a while.

What the f**k is happening with online community? This game has so much potential for diversity and instead we get the same shit with people using teams where you only need to spam through balls and hold sprint to win.
Don't blame the community, it's the game design.

Other sports games sorted this problem years ago by providing approximate team-strength matchmaking, and I rely on that mechanic to be able to have (the slightest amount of) fun online any more.

Back
Top Bottom