Online Cheaters Post Here!!!

No i would not normally gripe. I can take getting beat with the best of them but when I GET FU**** RIPPED RIGHT OFF that's what bothers me..

Take this clown called Anfield.Legend who on his profile had him always going Real Madrid i asked him why call yourself that when you have never went Liverpool his responce should have warned me away but he said...

"I HATE GETTING BEAT"

I should not have played but the competition in me wanted to beat him silly. So off we went to pick teams. He pick Real I said "go liverpool i will go everton" with the carrot infront he bite i scored early with johnson 1-0 out spilled the bile

" you knob wait till halftime then we will see!"

halftime came so did the most ridiculous lag i have EVER seen online. Now for a guy who had a 3 bar connection it sure wasn't that, the cutbacks came players pausing, players running with the ball behind them and him sending messages when he scored like "you really are shit at this you should quit" i t was ridiculous i wanted to get something but the situation was impossible my players were statues leaving me no option but to disconnect. now the disconnect pained me because i try never to do it so my question is i want to know what was he running...

A fileshare program ie Kazaa?
Multiple Programs?
Some kind of torrent?

If i am to be cheated like that put my mind at rest with how?

rant over:-x

Only ways you can think is either become a cutback/ lag cheat or to have no stats with wins losses if they
only showed draws and a ranking alot of people wouldnt cheat or
use cutbacks those type of players want to see 100 wins 1 loss ratios etc you can usually tell a cutback lag cheat they
are almost all of the time spanish or french and always choose a 5 star team steer clear of non uk players hardly any uk cheat or use cutbacks.

TEO93 cutbackking
Arrastra lagger
Pablito1 lagger
k1ck.DarkAngel 1sthalf quitter
Kandia 1sthalf quitter
LQMasDelMundo lagger
corsica lagger
DAZZ10 lagger
newrsg2 cutbackking
rwb0915 lagger
Danokers lagger
ashley_ac cutbackking
.Gary. cutbackking
uglykid cutbackking
Yocca lagger

Last edited:
Newbies

played this guy he obviously uploaded first hallf was unplayable
eventually got his cutback goal then second half kept it between back 5 proclaimed what a magnifico goal and i own all etc pmsl i just disconnected always do with cheats.

what we need is no stats just overall rating and watch these
idiots disappear they cant get their good win ratio up then
can they the silly muppets.Btw most of them seem to be french
or spanish not a cultural slur just an observation.

TEO93 cutbackking
Arrastra lagger
Pablito1 lagger
k1ck.DarkAngel 1sthalf quitter
Kandia 1sthalf quitter
LQMasDelMundo lagger
corsica lagger
DAZZ10 lagger
newrsg2 cutbackking
rwb0915 lagger
Danokers lagger
ashley_ac cutbackking
.Gary. cutbackking
uglykid cutbackking
Yocca lagger

Christ pal,you've not had much luck have you.
I hope these are'nt all in the same day.
:lmao:

is cutback players really classed as cheating then , beacuse i played some kid a few days ago i was 1-0 half time , then second half he scored 5 cutback goals , it really pissed me of beacuse they are shit and they try to mock me saying im shit but i soon i say u can only score cutbacks , they say its not a cheat , :roll: in future il take down the usernames of cheats . ;)

Christ pal,you've not had much luck have you.
I hope these are'nt all in the same day.
:lmao:

no these are from 3 months my mission is to keep it up to date !!!

whats also is frustrating when i make a room with topic very low clubs only!
i tell when they enter the room did you read the topic they say yes ok
and then choose a big team arghh
or in my room 2 other people come and begin to play
and the solution to make a password dont work because 95% wont play with a low team

Last edited:
seems konami finally are taking action against cheaters, i read a network message yesterday stating that cheaters can be reported to konami, though they didnt put in any emailadress :P

about the cutbacks, its not cheating, its just purely annoying. But they can be defended and eliminated.

The message i read only mentions cheats who are using the edited players database cheat.

The message in full.

It has recently come to light that teams with edited line up have been used in Match Play.
Such teams are only selectable in ML Competitions and can easily ruin the balance and thus the gaming experience of other users.
We would like to ask users to kindly report such teams to the PES6 Customer Service Team.

Firstly,where do we contact the PES6 CST?(Iceman38,addy please)
Secondly,about bloody time.....

Last edited:
i (neo_) was playin today with WeilwegenBaum so i made screen cap to prove his cheatin. i was wondering if u know where i can report this guy, coz konami didn't leave any mail adress.

the guy is preatty unlucky coz i've played with him again :)

see top 100 ranked players so many cheaters

1. LQMasDelMundo database cheater 526 wins 2 losses
2. .RSK. database cheater 551 disconnects???
4. bim 150 disconnects?
11. JOHNNY59 database cheater
20. ||||||| database cheater
29. MauroDegasperi database cheater
32. JulienStroo database cheater
39. DJEngin. database cheater
50. .KEENAN. database cheater
51. LUIS_PORUGAL_ database cheater
64. BSchweinsteiger database cheater
85. Fabinio database cheater
94. ELMIKO database cheater
98. Super-bh database cheater

top 100 players are full of cheats konami do something about it!!!

Performing cutbacks and going Barca is not cheating, boring yes but not cheating.

I always check the last 5 teams a user has played with and it usually gives you and idea of what the player will be like.

Il'PHENOMENOM Not a cheat in the sense but a real Dipshit, I was Germany he was France and claimed i was cheating because Kahn was in my team. :-s I pointed out that Konami unlike EA Fail to update there online database with up to date transfers and also suggested he look at his own lineup that included Zidane and Barthez other notable retirees:lmao:.

But his blind fury that i was "cheating" made me angry and proceed to dish out fine peformance with Kahn and another retired player step forward Jens Nowotny:lmao: :lmao:

p.s Let it be noted almost every French player i come up against Cheats!!
Maybe it's an entire race thing?:roll:

I just received my PES6 this morning and played my first match against someone called, PSGPSG.

He chose Brazil so I went Chile...went very well till I scored...then laggggggggg and he scored 2 in 5 minutes ARGH BLOODY FRENCH BASTARD...

not a good first experience, already made me hesistant about playing online. Any tips to avoid cheating scum for a online newb?

hey guy's, i just started playing online now... two games overall. One with a dude from Spain or something, and NO-LAG! I was so surprised. I chose Sweden and he was England. I won 2-1. Very good game actually...

Then i took a game against my mate from Iceland. It was really laggy for him in 1st half (when i was hosting) then for me in 2nd half (when he was hosting).

I read earlier in the thread that the weather conditions and time can fuck things up... is that true? Should I always choose "fine" and "day" for the settings?

If anyone is up for a game someday soon, without CUTBACKS and CHEAT and Galactico teams, please check me out...

I'm always up for a good "smaller" teams game...

gudiagu is my username and my connection is DL:4mb UL:256kb
my upload sucks, i know...

cheers,

maybe not a cheater but a SORE loser i wanted a small team only match in the room i created. This asshole runs to Barca i said anybody can win with a big team go a small team,but his silence said it all. So i went a big team and proved a big point

pes62007032022215171rr7.png

you think he would take his defeat like a man:roll: i gave him the chance;)

Back
Top Bottom