Online Cheaters Post Here!!!

Ruben_NCL is the same shit he plays whit Djugarden but Pele and van Basten in his team
I HATE CHEATERS

One question, I'm right now online playing... I was 2-0, then 2-2, and in the last minute, 3-2. Before kicking off, the game freezed in a black screen with sound... like when loading back from a different scene. Is this a cheat or am I the guy with the worst luck in the world having a freeze just at that moment due to my hardware? I'll leave it open just in case but doesn't look like the cheats that other's describe + the dull I'm playing had like 300 game losses so I doubt he would start just now. Cheers.

Fucked it up... tried to open the cd gate, and the game disconnected to me... anyway, add to the list: TONYbr.FEDERA

grandmothers... was in a room called fair teams, they went 2v1 (second player on his PC) and then when I was winning 2-1 lagged me so bad I coulndt even see where the ball was, which stopped after they went 3-2 up and then started again when I had a counter attack with seconds to go... I guess you can tell they are cheaters from their rating... pricks

grandmothers.jpg

Nigerianboii - made out that there are better games with small teams, said he always picks deportivo, then during the game I suddenly notice he has all the best players. And I came close to beating him - I mocked him for being shit

nigerianboii.jpg

Nigerianboii - made out that there are better games with small teams, said he always picks deportivo, then during the game I suddenly notice he has all the best players. And I came close to beating him - I mocked him for being shit

nigerianboii.jpg

Played the exact same guy without knowing this a few days ago, drew 1-1 with his super team, I hope he never gets another game. He's utter shite!

Not a cheater but a bad loser! I played against a guy named Puzzle. I was Manchester United, he was Barca. He scored 0-1, I inmediatly scored 1-1. It was 1-1 for a long time, but in the very, very last minute of stoppage time Rooney scored the winner for me. Then I wanted to play against someone else, and the player chat icon flashed. This is what he said:

puzzlebv9.png

what a wanker, sounds like you were playing arsene wenger, he cant take losing either lol

you know what's so stupid, you don't HAVE to play those dudes. Just press select at the formation screen and you can see your opponents players/formation

when I see he has classic players/or all star team then I just disconnect BEFORE the match, that won't count as a loss or whatever. As long as you quit before the kick off it won't hurt. Although the superteam loser will be heavily dissapointed lol

Another lagger - Krisss1212
It's unplayable. At half time it was 1-1. He scored 4 goals to me with a lag... my players just moved about 5 seconds later...

Last edited:
vtr1978

this guy is a pure plum...FACT!

does not understand when he comes into a room called NO BIG TEAMS and runs to Brazil i asked him if he was stupid? he told me to F*** off!

so i went Scotland 451 formation 2-0 at halftime brutal lag in the second half he scored a cutback then typed "Dream Team"and all that but i held out and took great pleasure in ripping the piss out of him with some tasty remarks about being piss and being beat by Scotland which no doubt done more damage than the 2-1 scoreline ever could:lmao:

Not a cheater but a bad loser! I played against a guy named Puzzle. I was Manchester United, he was Barca. He scored 0-1, I inmediatly scored 1-1. It was 1-1 for a long time, but in the very, very last minute of stoppage time Rooney scored the winner for me. Then I wanted to play against someone else, and the player chat icon flashed. This is what he said:

puzzlebv9.png

Whoa,virtual hardman coming through.
Don't look him in the eye people or you might get virtually stabbed.

Played a guy called 'Nickinho'. I made a room called '1vs1 no big teams!' and the guy chooses Inter :x ! I played with Fiorentina btw. He scored a buggy goal goal with Adriano from like 45 yards or something to go 3-1 up. I score 3-2 and it stayed that way. He had all sorts of lame presets like: 'HAHAHAHA' for example, I just hate that
In the lobby chat he praised himself for being this fine player and that Adriano's goal was beautiful, unbelievable! On top of that he was swearing like hell.
I think joining a room that says 'no big teams' and then choosing a big team (!) is cheating as well...

Played a guy called 'Nickinho'. I made a room called '1vs1 no big teams!' and the guy chooses Inter :x ! I played with Fiorentina btw. He scored a buggy goal goal with Adriano from like 45 yards or something to go 3-1 up. I score 3-2 and it stayed that way. He had all sorts of lame presets like: 'HAHAHAHA' for example, I just hate that
In the lobby chat he praised himself for being this fine player and that Adriano's goal was beautiful, unbelievable! On top of that he was swearing like hell.
I think joining a room that says 'no big teams' and then choosing a big team (!) is cheating as well...

I have heard that you can disconnect before starting a game which does not penalise you.
Even at the squad select screen stage (if they have a superteam for example).
I'd be tempted to have just disconnected my modem and go back to the lobby.
Lets face it,if those incompetant fools had incorporated a kick function,you would have kicked him for picking Inter,since you were the rooms host and had stipulated the conditions.
He would have had no excuses.

you didn't even notice malgani (maradona), behrengauna (beckenbauer) :p

but yeah, that's pretty awkward, considering that wont be much of a use if he plans on cheating competitions. Most superteam losers use weak teams like Sedan, excelsior or summat to make their "glorious" teams

I don't know. I'm not into PS2

There's a difference though between superteams cheats and stat cheats, but stat cheats are rare, still don't know how they pull that one off

puzzlebv9.png

Why are people funny like that? why does it mean soooo much?
I was West Ham and played a guy called ntr1978 he went Inter.

when i scored to go 1-0 up suddenly i got such abuse calling me "motherfucker" "your a dickhead" i was aghast then i scored another to mine and his amazment to go 2-0 i could hear him throgh the modem scream "You fuckin fucker" "i'll get you" "second half you have no chance CUNT!!!" My retort was a bit kiddy but hit the spot telling him
"if you played half as good as he typed he may still have a chance in the match" and "never to disgrace these lobbys again!"
could not help but chuckle expecting horrible lags and true to form second half i thought the crew of star trek was having there hand in my match. Inter players beaming all over the picth then 2-1,
2-2, 2-3 for him i did not care to much but you would have thought this guy had been crowned Konami online Champ the messages i got afterwards lol

Some people eh......

If people use the lag cheat in the second half, even if you are already loosing just pass the ball around your defenders... its boring but you should never give posession away as only their strikers will come forward and press and it bores the fuck out of them ;)

If you are winning it will infuriate them so much they will quit

Last edited:
also a strange thing. I almost ALLWAYS am the first half host in competitions...why?
now I can't cheat my 2nd halves to win :( just kidding about that one lol

but still, why does konami allways chose me to host first half :o

I have another one:

djaimin - lag cheater

I was Ajax, he Manchester. All went well, 2nd half, his hosting half, he scored, I scored, 1-1, then 79th minute. He suddenly pauses, says something about laggylaggy. I said "can't be, your the host this half" then he takes very long to pause. And after the pause....A 4 SECOND DELAY :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
He wonderfully doesn't manage to score (oh yeah, all he did was cutbacks with C.Ronaldo or Giggs :rolleyes: ) so extra time. But in extra time, hosting halfs are reversed (1nd half his, 2nd half mine) ofcourse the lag goes on, manage to keep it at 1-1 till the 10th minute (so I had hope of making it safe into my own hosting half) but no, then he quickly scores 2 and with sentences like "what a ******* goal :D"

Ofcourse he denied everything, but I have proof, haha!
Have a look yourself:

I directly passed on all occasions and while defending the only thing I did was pressing :square: and :cross: constantly, because that was all I could do :rolleyes:

haha sounds like konami ballsed this game up online by allowing cheaters to create superteams , il put them strait if a come up against one ,:D anyways has anyone encounterd slow online tonite wudnt log me into a lobby but i noticed they were very empty the lobbys , 400 in pc 300 in ps2 etc .

Nico.C cutbackking
flp10 laggg
bim disconnect cheater
Sir.Pro.Evo database cheater
-EliTe-MoD- database cheater
BSchweinsteiger disconnect cheater
Mr-Soul disconnect cheater
would disconnect cheater
DArren-162 1st half quiter when loosing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom