--Hypnos.--
Pilas
Nihat3

Last edited:
Nicholas

Advoid him

Lanaugue: Italian
Team: Ascoli

Reason: Lags like hell,i mean the worst i have ever ever seen, you can't move. I watched him play a guy called onionbagger who was from UK, poor guy.

Nicholas has also edited his data base, C.RONALDO, "PALM" PELE. and a whole team of old stars etc..

Advoid this filth.

maxaxel69 is a cheating little twat, he was winning 1-0 and it got to the 86th min and i won a corner, he used the pause cheat chestnut on me, i sent him a message saying that i know what hes doing, he sent me a message back saying he was winning 2-0 nil and telling me to disconnect, so i told him to bollocks and were currently in a stale mate, im not disconnecting tho, fuck him, i will leave it on all day if i have too lol

too right mate, he wasnt even in div 1, he was in 3b lol, hes gonna be popular lol

Whats the pause cheat? never heard of this before.
And how the hell do people change the online database? These guys must be real toss to do that

its where he pauses it during a corner or throw and lets the timer run down and the game doesnt start again untill someone disconnects

you would be suprised how easy it is to f*ck up the db. But telling others might make more noobs trying to make world class teams for themselves...so it's best too not make it general knowledge...Its a weak way of winning. Winning in such way is unsatisfactory for me

Buu-Bazuna

plays 2vs1 and lags like hell. I quitted after 3-0, this just wasn't fair, they didn't even have any skill at all, just lag and cheat

Online cheaters, post here...

Ok, i'm an online cheater, but what do you expect me to post???

it seems thaf 40% of the onlineplayers are cheating, on PS must be more! it get boring with fucked up database, so any newbie makes problem!:applause: great guys!

yeah don't you love it when you meet the umpteenth noob who has maradona, pele, cruyff and van basten running around and shoots in from every f*cking corner of the field.
Argh

Don't suppress your childish impulses my friend...i'm almost 45 ans i really love those moments.
The thought that people start a thread about online cheating....there is hunger in the world and people bother about online cheating...sounds like Mc Carthyism...

Shyheim -> lagcheat
Filip 2007 -> not a cheat but has a very slow pc which barely runs pes6, whole his half was in slowmotion. And he is very rude
Lipa -> quitter

I didn't meet anyone with a superteam cheat until I was entering competitions with low level star teams. (like 7 or 8)

the 1 star team or 0 star team is sometimes filled with godlike players

hmmm... maybe thats what i was accused of earlier

Some twat picked chelsea when I specified no big teams. I unleashed my secret weapon - Iran are actually not bad and I like to use them to humiliate people

Helped he sucked too :D

iran%20cheat.jpg

It's so easy to cheat this game, you can even disconnect the opponent if you want to. Really Konami sucks for online.

some more

drogba.3 -> all he does is cutback. Although it doesn't work on me. So he got frustrated and decided to hack every player, 5 yellows and 2 reds. Game ended 0-0 (heck any chance I got was immediately stopped by a ridicolous foul) Avoid the plague

FBO -> I was leading 1-0 at half time with cameroon vs saoedi (compeititon) 2nd half he lag cheats me to death, I was passing it back to my keeper, then next time I saw the page refresh he appeared to have scored. All I saw was floating balls and players.

Paulazzo

He beat me 3-0 fair and square, went back to the room and asked me for another match. This time I was 3-0 up and it wasnt half time yet and the connection was lost as my 3rd goal went in. Gaylord.

Back
Top Bottom