Online Annoyers

There's a lot of good points here,especially about maybe setting the skill of both teams equal beforehand.That can't be too hard to implement can it?
I am sick to death of playing Barca or Chelsea nearly every bloody game.
Occasionally you do get somone who thinks the same and can have some far more enjoyable 'slower' games with lesser teams.
I had a series of great games against one guy when we used Fulham,West Ham,Lazio,Fiorentina etc.
Much better than just sprinting and cutting back all the time IMO.

All the people picking the teams they support, keep the faith! Heres a quick sample of some embarassing results for those Barca/Brazil whores :D.

2cmwumg.jpg

2akcygl.jpg

33krf3t.jpg

2mzz21e.jpg

33b3hom.jpg

42wryx3.jpg

2r5uxcg.jpg

oh well, at least Pickford is making good use of the forums reporting system.

And some people wonder why the internet community in general is so bad...

great screenshots by the way, I've gotta keep that in mind for the future.

If you prefer not to play with or against Brazil all the time, I recommend joining a proper ladder, such as the one in my signature. ;)

People often take strong club teams there, but it's common etiquette that you chose a team of similar strength.

I rarely have time to play online these days but when I do, I know how to get a few games where people chose from the variety of teams and don't cheat their way up on the Konami rankings. Playing some random strangers online isn't really my cup of tea.

awesome Dan,

Fulham! Great stuff.
I've got two more from today, I played with a friend of mine in the Netherlands "Nightshade".

Gflare_PES6_Nigeria.jpg

Gflare_PES6_Nigeria_2.jpg

Don't play Stokie, he has a rediculous amount of packetloss. And just bitches constantly.

Last edited:
Mates u must be great beating the opponents with these teams Ghana.Saudi Arabia and Nigeria...Ghana and Nigeria have some few good players with pace.But Saudia Arabia must be a joke !!!
It was 2v2 I guess but all of them big win anyway.
Congradulations

saudia arabia gets some good hits every once in awhile, I nailed a volley from well outside the box against my mate in WE9int with saudi :)

Shame I haven't been able to play more, I actually bumped into two people from the US on sunday night.

Mates u must be great beating the opponents with these teams Ghana.Saudi Arabia and Nigeria...Ghana and Nigeria have some few good players with pace.But Saudia Arabia must be a joke !!!
It was 2v2 I guess but all of them big win anyway.
Congradulations

No one in Ghanas team has pace above 85 :lmao:

Essien and Appiah are lethal though.

Gflare_PES6_Villa.jpg

that was the score at half time, then he said "no probs" and decided to lag-cheat in the second half. I had more than a FULL 3 second delay, and he played fine when i hosted!

Do not play ProinHo_10.

on online play is there only one pitch that you can play on?
btw great screenshots of the results

not when you have kitserver, then you can switch stadium :mrgreen:

anyway, yesterday I played Ajax vs Madrid, I was leading 1-0 and then the 2nd half he (forget his full name, but it started with Ronaldo) decided to lag-cheat and won 3-1

Some people are really bad at taking losses

Ortodox_Life = quitter. When i was leading 5-1..
Teva = lag-cheat, when he is behind he starts pausing all the time and everytime the lag got worse. first 1 sec (begin 2nd half) then 2sec (after 1st pause) and then 3sec (after 2nd pause). Beat him 3-2, but he's a poor player

f you play on pesrankings.com

avoid zzzsmokiezzz at all cost.. in the group round I beat him 2-0 and then he changed it to 2-3 at pesranking.com. A long discussion evolved and suddenly he asks for a rematch (if he'd really win he wouldn't even consider it) I ofcourse denied, because I won fair and square and why would I play a cheat again? Luckily Wallace noticed I had a win streak just after I played the guy so in the end he just submitted the right score and left (but not without again calling me a cheat)

VERY annoying. If you play at pesrankings.com, play fair! And avoid this guy..bad loser

PS I won the tournament in the end

f you play on pesrankings.com

avoid zzzsmokiezzz at all cost.. in the group round I beat him 2-0 and then he changed it to 2-3 at pesranking.com. A long discussion evolved and suddenly he asks for a rematch (if he'd really win he wouldn't even consider it) I ofcourse denied, because I won fair and square and why would I play a cheat again? Luckily Wallace noticed I had a win streak just after I played the guy so in the end he just submitted the right score and left (but not without again calling me a cheat)

VERY annoying. If you play at pesrankings.com, play fair! And avoid this guy..bad loser

PS I won the tournament in the end

Mate is pesranking.com for pes 6 on pc or xbox 360 or both lol?

Haha, I love seeing those twats who ALWAYS use top teams lose to people who use lower teams.

Lol that player "Madman" in the Nigeria v Chelsea match is me.
I didnt want to use Chelsea! :( He picked the team and he was crap.
I am being disgraced on this site :( lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom