Online Annoyers

Harregarre

Conference
16 July 2005
I mean: Players only choosing Brazil and Barcelona.

I don't really care about them choosing a good team but the difference is too big. Adriano can take a whole army of opponents and still dribble through masses of bodies. Online play atm sucks. :( :(

Played 6 matches so far: 3 against Brazil 2 against Barcelona and 1 against Ajax. No fun at all.

just wait wait till you get into it bit more as you will play inter milan more than not or brazil both because of one player!!!

I'm already fed up with the game online. Lag, lame Brazil/Barcelona user and overall annoying features. Quick match doesn't work etcetera. I've had it. Cancelling my preorder right now.

Harregarre said:
I mean: Players only choosing Brazil and Barcelona.

I don't really care about them choosing a good team but the difference is too big. Adriano can take a whole army of opponents and still dribble through masses of bodies. Online play atm sucks. :( :(

Played 6 matches so far: 3 against Brazil 2 against Barcelona and 1 against Ajax. No fun at all.

I know what you mean, mostly face Barca, Brazil, AC & Inter. Played this kid the other day who said he didn't the top teams, so I chose Espanyol, he picked Celta, then when the match started he was Barcelona. Took great pleasure in scoring in the 1st minute before running out 3-1 winners\\:o/

I love the title of this thread :D

There should be some kind of option where you can host a game and set the team level, from 1-star to 5-stars. I couldn't play PES online because I personally get no joy from playing with (or against) Brazil, ten times a night.

The new FIFA has an online "Interactive Leagues" feature, where you play all of the fixtures your team plays in real life. So you choose the team you support in your league (e.g. Charlton) and then you play through each fixture you would play in real life, including cup games and European games. So week in week out you'll get a different team played by a different person - sometimes you'll get an easy team, sometimes you'll get Chelsea or Real Madrid if you're in Europe, sometimes you'll get an easy team with a human controlling them who can beat you 10-0, sometimes you'll get Chelsea with a human controlling them who couldn't hit an elephant's backside with a frying pan. So you get a great balance.

There's a few things Seabass should be learning from EA this year!!

That sounds awesome Bauer. I just still don't like FIFA 07 enough to buy it, though. Still looks like they're iceskating. :( Maybe next year it'll be better, for both.

As for the lag: haven't had a single match without lag. When I host it's fine but the other half it's rubbish. Some are worse than others. One match it was almost unnoticable although for some reason, when I was giving more pressure it suddenly decided to lag more. :shock: :roll: So overall I'm very disappointed by the online mode. Konami should've made a random team select. Both players get a random team assigned so there's no reason to complain about only picking Barca or Brazil.

Anyway, I decided to try my hand at Barca myself and the difference is just too big. Won my first match 4-0 against Inter. Later I played with Feyenoord, my favorite though kinda bad club, against Barcelona and I managed to keep the damage 0-1. \\:o/ Their defenders have more technique than my attackers. :( :( Oh, and I managed to win 3-2 Holland vs. Brazil. :D I think I just suck but I'm okay with that. I'm not okay with just having to face Barcelona, Brazil or e.g. Chelsea. And the lag. That's just .... Konami, Konami, why?

I am new on NETWORK play.
I was Juve and My opponent was Brazil.I could not manage to change it.
I beat him 3-1 with a solid defence and midfield

Fact is there are some novice players using Brazil and Barca but the lag makes things way easier for them. Online play at the moment: don't conceide a goal when they host and play normally when you host. It's really obvious they know they lag, in the part they host they tend to be way more agressive because they know you'll be less responsive.

Friggin American kids who sing down the headset or who swear unneccesarily! Also some of them talk shit as well.

Oh and not forgetting the quitters who on PGR3 I beat them in a 1 on 1 race and they quit!

DJ

I was playing this birk the other day who beat me in the first game we played because he spent the WHOLE second half knocking the ball around his back four then in the second game i was winning and the tosser quit, we should have a thread that we can put put players names on that quit or cheat, i have 5 disconnects and thats only cus my internet went mental one day, i have never quit anygame ever

Dazfeeder said:
I was playing this birk the other day who beat me in the first game we played because he spent the WHOLE second half knocking the ball around his back four then in the second game i was winning and the tosser quit, we should have a thread that we can put put players names on that quit or cheat, i have 5 disconnects and thats only cus my internet went mental one day, i have never quit anygame ever

So true, especially with the slower pace this installment playing around in the back is too easy. My opponent scored 1-0 15 minutes before the end and he started to play the ball around in the back for the rest of the match. :(

I choose teams who are usually fun to play with.
I'd rather choose AC Milan than Barcelona/Inter. I don't fancy way too good teams.
Eventually those Barca/Brazil noobs will get owned sooner or later.

I only ever choose Man utd or England because they are the teams i support. i cant believe everyone i play supports Barca or Real Madrid lol

w00tn3ss said:
I choose teams who are usually fun to play with.
I'd rather choose AC Milan than Barcelona/Inter. I don't fancy way too good teams.
:| Yeah, because AC Milan are crap aren't they... :|

I'd love to play a (really) crap game once in a while, Charlton v Porstmouth or Wigan v Bolton. But it's a waste of time online.

There needs to be a league option for 2007's football games, where you go the team you support and play against the teams other people support (i.e. "Interactive Leagues" in FIFA 07 current gen) - so one week you'll play Charlton and next week you'll get Chelsea.

How someone can play Man U v Barcelona 720 times in a row I have NO idea...

Jack Bauer said:
:| Yeah, because AC Milan are crap aren't they... :|

I'd love to play a (really) crap game once in a while, Charlton v Porstmouth or Wigan v Bolton. But it's a waste of time online.

There needs to be a league option for 2007's football games, where you go the team you support and play against the teams other people support (i.e. "Interactive Leagues" in FIFA 07 current gen) - so one week you'll play Charlton and next week you'll get Chelsea.

How someone can play Man U v Barcelona 720 times in a row I have NO idea...
Actaully, they aren't that good even it shows how great they are.
Kaka is the best plyer in the team. They are fun to play with thought.
Barca/Inter got alot bigger, faster and more techniqued players like Ronadlhinio, Eto'o, Adriano, Ibrahimovic just a few to name..

Anyway, I like variety, I couldn't have played with the same team all the time. I would have gotten bored really quick.

Dazfeeder said:

I only ever had 1 disconnect. I left the game after like 10 mins of play when it was still 0-0. The game was just the worst lag i had ever seen. The screen was freezing for 5 or 10 seconds a time so I just quit, who wants to play that?

Hopefully they sort out the PES6 servers soon so we can get online and please god little or no lag! [-o<

Enda said:
I only ever had 1 disconnect. I left the game after like 10 mins of play when it was still 0-0. The game was just the worst lag i had ever seen. The screen was freezing for 5 or 10 seconds a time so I just quit, who wants to play that?

Hopefully they sort out the PES6 servers soon so we can get online and please god little or no lag! [-o<

I know what ya mean mate, i havent actually exited a game on purpose yet but its tempting cus of the lag, i play FIFA 07 online and theres no lag at all, its fucking mental lol

it could be a point system. Like when you play with a guy who has a lot of points, youll earn more points if you win. So if you play zaragoza-realmadrid, you would earn more points than if you play barsa madrid.

I always choose Everton/MerseyBlue. My big team opponent sureley get's his awful lot of chances so I switch my tactic to a gung ho 3-4-3. I've got enough man upfront to create some chances.

i hope that with time servers will be better

but something other worries me

in pes5 you could see all kinds of goals, in pes6 is mostly run with star player, then ball back in 5yard box and goal

too many those goals, always on same way

its so much hardeeeer to defend? any clues?

i find pes6 more real than pes5, but also much more real soccer and amusement with pes5, as strange as it sounds:(

You don't need to play with them, just check their last 5 chosen teams in profile before the game, it says something about your rival.

only1ronaldo said:
You don't need to play with them, just check their last 5 chosen teams in profile before the game, it says something about your rival.

LOL if you see 95% of the statistic of players its all barca madrid brazil chelsea manu

I choose Arsenal (if I want to be competetive), Fulham (the team I support), England (the team I support) or Ghana (the team I support).

last night I actually played someone who was South Korea which was nice, I was Ghana, it was a pretty fun game!

I defend my choice of Arsenal because most people you play are Barca/Brazil/Man Utd/Chelsea/AC Meeeeelan, which gets pretty repetetive, I've quit a few times when people pick Barca.

i play with boca or lyon 2 many kids online i beat a lot ov gays on the last 1 with sao p try it they go into the game thinkin its a win faulse sence ov se..... CCFC SOULCREW ON TOUR

sab1978 said:
i play with boca or lyon 2 many kids online i beat a lot ov gays on the last 1 with sao p try it they go into the game thinkin its a win faulse sence ov se..... CCFC SOULCREW ON TOUR

Ur all full of s**********t, I play this game t win so i will pick a team to win. Although if some1 picks a lesser team so will i. But i never play with a lesser team than my oppo that is just STUPID. On the last pro evo u could be a lesser team and still win but on pes6 u have no chance.

If any body want to put this to the test ill be more than happy to improve my win streak of 18

Pickford said:
Ur all full of s**********t, I play this game t win so i will pick a team to win. Although if some1 picks a lesser team so will i. But i never play with a lesser team than my oppo that is just STUPID. On the last pro evo u could be a lesser team and still win but on pes6 u have no chance.

If any body want to put this to the test ill be more than happy to improve my win streak of 18

Shut up if you can't play with a lesser team than your opponent.

I played a close game with South Africa a few days ago, lost to some random guy online playing Real Madrid 1-0.

I support Arsenal and Newcastle, but I almost always choose newcastle unless my teammate says no. And yes, I can compete very well against the top5 teams.

Last edited:
i've played 7 games onlien so far and all have been against Barca which is fucking annoying. Even more annoying when you beat them and in your profile it only gets recorded as a draw :-x

gflare said:
Shut up if you can't play with a lesser team than your opponent.

I played a close game with South Africa a few days ago, lost to some random guy online playing Real Madrid 1-0.

I support Arsenal and Newcastle, but I almost always choose newcastle unless my teammate says no. And yes, I can compete very well against the top5 teams.

Point is u noob as u said u lost even thou close. Just wot i said OMFG

Back
Top Bottom