PC Once pes 2012 is released how long before full patch

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
that works with master league.

Say I buy the game on release date IMO there is no point to start master league until there is patch with all correct kits etc...

I ave not bought a PES game on release date for years. Just wondering when usually the 1st compatible working full superpatch is released?

Also according to this its only ENglish teams which will need corrected as all other teams are leicenesed?

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/08/team-list-revealed-for-pes-2012.html

I don't think you need to wait. Kits get overwritten so they'd change in Master League as well as offline. Could be wrong tho...

There will almost certainly be a kit patch on the first day (there's already plenty around)

I don't think you need to wait. Kits get overwritten so they'd change in Master League as well as offline. Could be wrong tho...

There will almost certainly be a kit patch on the first day (there's already plenty around)

And that is all I need?

I mean squads should be up to date?

Maybe extra stadiums will be made? But they can be inserted any time even after master league has begun?

So I can start Master League day off purchase really?

I recall last year, the game was leaked two days before the release date and within a day, PESEdit released a patch that corrects all team emblems, player transfers and kits for the top leagues and then followed by a few days, another patch was released. They sure are an active bunch. Hope they does that this year as well.

that works with master league.

Say I buy the game on release date IMO there is no point to start master league until there is patch with all correct kits etc...

I ave not bought a PES game on release date for years. Just wondering when usually the 1st compatible working full superpatch is released?

Also according to this its only ENglish teams which will need corrected as all other teams are leicenesed?

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/08/team-list-revealed-for-pes-2012.html

Well you can get the game, start BAL and while you play it wait for patches, kitserver is out, faceserver will come later. When good patch is released, BAL player can be transfered to ML team :) Thats how i do.
Inside first couple of weeks everything should look like in real life :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom