1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Once pes 2012 is released how long before full patch

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by pes4lyfe, 22 September 2011.

1. pes4lyfe

pes4lyfe Champions League

4 July 2011
    that works with master league.

Say I buy the game on release date IMO there is no point to start master league until there is patch with all correct kits etc...

I ave not bought a PES game on release date for years. Just wondering when usually the 1st compatible working full superpatch is released?

Also according to this its only ENglish teams which will need corrected as all other teams are leicenesed?

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/08/team-list-revealed-for-pes-2012.html

2. Weatherley

Weatherley League 2

30 July 2010
    I don't think you need to wait. Kits get overwritten so they'd change in Master League as well as offline. Could be wrong tho...

There will almost certainly be a kit patch on the first day (there's already plenty around)

3. pes4lyfe

4 July 2011
    And that is all I need?

I mean squads should be up to date?

Maybe extra stadiums will be made? But they can be inserted any time even after master league has begun?

So I can start Master League day off purchase really?

4. CalcioCalabrese

CalcioCalabrese Weekend warrior

29 November 2010
    Australia
    Adelaide United
    You could start Champion's League and/or Copa Libertadores before you start Master League :P No rush ;)

5. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    I'd wait for the DLC before starting ML.

6. pes4lyfe

4 July 2011
    dlc will be what? squad updates? fixes to gameplay?

7. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    Squad updates, faces etc.

8. Anonymous Vagrant

Anonymous Vagrant Conference

26 August 2011
    Arsenal F.C.
    I recall last year, the game was leaked two days before the release date and within a day, PESEdit released a patch that corrects all team emblems, player transfers and kits for the top leagues and then followed by a few days, another patch was released. They sure are an active bunch. Hope they does that this year as well.

9. Enzo

Enzo International

17 March 2011
    Russia / Finland
    Barcelona / Zenit
    Well you can get the game, start BAL and while you play it wait for patches, kitserver is out, faceserver will come later. When good patch is released, BAL player can be transfered to ML team :) Thats how i do.
    Inside first couple of weeks everything should look like in real life :APPLAUD:

Last edited: 24 September 2011
  10. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    pesedit patch will be released at the same day pes 2012 hits the stores.

11. Anonymous Vagrant

26 August 2011
    Arsenal F.C.
  12. Hugg

Hugg League 2

7 November 2010
    PESEdit Team OWNS! :SMOKIN:

13. nikolapfc89

nikolapfc89 P.F.C

7 December 2008
    Novi Beograd
    Partizan Belgrade
    +1

Really amaizing,i mean,when pes is out,they release patch.Well done!

14. pes4lyfe

4 July 2011
    what about gfx blur. Will this be fixed in ful game or we need to edit manually?

15. Anonymous Vagrant

26 August 2011
    Arsenal F.C.
    Pat of Pesedit says that he will remove the blur by default but you can re-enable the blur anytime.

16. pes4lyfe

4 July 2011
    why is the blur there?

what is its purpose?

17. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    Hey guys, thanks for the nice comments about PESEdit Patch :)

We wont be doing Transfers for the patch though, we'll be waiting for the DLC.

18. Sembei

Sembei League 2

For me the game looks more realistic... As simple as that.

In 720p I donĀ“t like it so much, but in 1080p it looks way better than without it.

For me, the blur it's a trick to make it look more similar to a real match transmission. But I know that most people disagree .P