1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Oliver Kahn in WE10JL?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by VanVanJuarez, 16 January 2007.

1. VanVanJuarez

VanVanJuarez Non-League

25 July 2005
    Where can I find oliver Kahn? I´ve been looking for him in WEshop and in Bayern Munich but can not find him. Is he missing or I am plainly stupid?

2. Rui Ramos

Rui Ramos Non-League

21 November 2005
    Oliver Kahn not this one in the WE10 J-League due to the fact that his contract of image does not allow it.
    The option that I have taken is it of creating it to hand copying all the databases of the WE10 or of the PES6 and this way to be able to have it.

A greeting from Spain

3. JU!

JU! Conference

12 September 2003
    Yokohama, Japan
    Chelsea
    I don't have WE10JL yet but maybe he is on Germany under a different name? His face and Ballack's are normally knocking around. If not maybe copy his stats etc frm WE10.

4. not so wise owl

not so wise owl Conference

7 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Khan is face number 60 i think

5. Carmen

Carmen Non-League

6 July 2007
    Hi,

This is an old thread, but for some reason I cannot post new topics? :S Anyway, does anybody have Kahn's stats and creation info from WE10/PES6? If someone could post that here or reply to me, that would be awesome, as I really want to add him to my copy of the game! Thanks a million...

Carmen