1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ok, I'm confused about auto switch...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by CapnKill, 7 November 2008.

1. CapnKill

CapnKill Conference

10 July 2007
    So I'm still just messing with the demo and its been a while since I played PES seriuosly but something doesn't seem right.

Manual - If I pass to my teammate I have manually switch to him or else the AI controls him

Semi - AI switches for me when I pass but also switches for me on D which I don't like

Auto - I don't remember, but not something I care for.

So... I feel as if I'm missing the one option that I used to use, where it was Manual - AI never switches for me on D, I have to do it myself, but when I pass on O to my teammate AI switches for me... where is this option?

2. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    They removed it.....stupid thing to do.... :(

3. CapnKill

CapnKill Conference

10 July 2007
    Wow, that is so weird. Its like the perfect combo is gone.. who the hell makes these decisions?!?!

4. Houldey

Houldey League 1

11 July 2006
    Your Mum!...Ohhhhhhh, zinger :)

Nah: Seabass!

5. iluvnineties

iluvnineties Banned

18 April 2008
    Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    FC Porto
    Stupid cunt seabass

6. mayday1103

mayday1103 Non-League

5 November 2008
    Excuse me, can I ask what is D and what is O?

7. CapnKill

CapnKill Conference

10 July 2007
    Defense, Offense...