1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Offside ...

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by bryan, 8 June 2005.

1. bryan

bryan Guest

When you get an offside and the line is in RED, does that means it's a wrong call or close call or both?

2. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    That's when the ball is actually passed.

3. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    does anyone else feel the offside's are too strict. Sometime it must only be like a nats cock offside but it's still given

4. bryan

bryan Guest

that's why i asking the above question ;)

5. foxtrot

foxtrot Shoe bomber

24 December 2002
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Rangers FC
    Has anyone ever had a player that's injured keep someone onside? I have! It lead to a goal against me! If that's not a good reason for throwing your controller then I don't know what is.

If anyone still doesn't know what I mean...

You know when a player goes off for treatment? They sit at the side of the pitch. Unfortunately for me, this injured guy was keeping everyone in the other team onside despite being off the pitch! :roll:

6. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    lol thats a good one i've never seen that before. That is harsh bigtime, hope you didn't concede to many lol