OFFICIAL: Shevchenko golden ball tomorrow!!!!

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

chuutttttt..... the official ranking for sceptics

1) Shevchenko 175.
2) Deco 139.
3) Ronaldinho 133.

4) Henry 80.
5) Zagorakis 44.
6) Adriano 27.
7) Nedved 23.
8) Rooney 22.
9) Ricardo Carvalho e Van Nistelrooy 18.
11) Caristeas 15.
12) Baros e Cristiano Ronaldo 11.
14) Ibrahimovic 8.
15) Etò'o e Kakà 7.
17) Dellas, Buffon, Drogba, Lampard e Morientes 5.
22) Figo 4.
23) Zidane 3.
24) Baraja, Giuly, Maniche e Nikopolidis 2.
28) Maldini e Vicente 1.

no comment :lol:

Sheva golden ball , next the FIFA best player , this is Sheva's year :D

51855502.jpg

Barry VanGalen and Steve Lomas didn't even make the list. Shocking. Its all publicity.

Milanista said:
I wonder why many portuguese and greeks werent considered for the FIFA award..... corrupt bastards.

Name some then?..

Where the hell is Robben, he is well a better player than Rooney, and why the hell is Rooney even on that list?..

And no Steven Gerrard on the list?...rofl, nuff said. :D

Sheva wasnt the best player this year but he deserved to have it atleast once in his career and this was his time. Its about time he won it too.

Milanista said:
I wonder why many portuguese and greeks werent considered for the FIFA award..... corrupt bastards.

Another Italian born conspiracy.

kingpug said:
Name some then?..

Where the hell is Robben, he is well a better player than Rooney, and why the hell is Rooney even on that list?..

And no Steven Gerrard on the list?...rofl, nuff said. :D

Whats Robben done lately? Rooney single handidly lead England through the gropu stage of the Euro championships and would have taken em all the way had he not been stopped through injury. What the hell did Shevchenko do? the bloomin Ukraine weren't even there, its a bloody joke if he wins the award. A right disgrace to professional football.

the real slim shady said:
Another Italian born conspiracy.
Well if you surf through the first page, you'd notice that quite alot of people complained how Deco, Zagorakis, Carvalho etc should have won. So I wouldnt be the founder of this 'conspiracy'.

Oh dont forget, this award aint based on Euro 2004 ..so Rooney's good performance with England wouldnt necessarily stand out...... its based on all of 2004.... thats why Shevchenko got it. :lol::applause:

Last edited:
Milanista, he is a very very good player, but he's almost 35. It's certainly not a load of shit, I really mean it. Ofcourse I know he won't be nominated for a Golden Boot, but I advise you to watch AZ in the UEFA cup if possible.

Milanista said:
its based on all of 2004.... thats why Shevchenko got it. :lol::applause:

if its based on 2004 then totti should have won it, 20 goals and 20 assists in serie a...
shevchenko only had 4 more goals and way less assists

Milanista said:
Well if you surf through the first page, you'd notice that quite alot of people complained how Deco, Zagorakis, Carvalho etc should have won. So I wouldnt be the founder of this 'conspiracy'.

Oh dont forget, this award aint based on Euro 2004 ..so Rooney's good performance with England wouldnt necessarily stand out...... its based on all of 2004.... thats why Shevchenko got it. :lol::applause:

What about Rooneys hat trick on debut, that alone was the greatest footballing moment in 2004. If Rooney had not been injured or played for an Italian club than he would have got the award. He was discriminated against because he is English and plays in the Premier League, shameful but true.

yazoo said:
if its based on 2004 then totti should have won it, 20 goals and 20 assists in serie a...
shevchenko only had 4 more goals and way less assists
If it wasnt for the spit and his dirty tackles, i think he could have been in the top 20.

the real slim shady said:
What about Rooneys hat trick on debut, that alone was the greatest footballing moment in 2004. If Rooney had not been injured or played for an Italian club than he would have got the award. He was discriminated against because he is English and plays in the Premier League, shameful but true.
I agree Rooney is a good player, but I think its the same case as Adriano... many journalists say these players are young and have the future, players like henry, Shevchenko, Deco are in their mid/late 20's therefore have less time to develop or prove themselves fully. I think rooney might get this award in maybe 2-3 years.

I think Sheva winning it is fair, i know im highliy biased, but its about time hes recognized globally as a complete striker.

- what you say about rooney not winning because hes in the EPL is bullshit. 52 countries voted, and 52 countries voted for Shevchenko. Rooney is already in the top 10 for an 18 year old, thats already very good.

Milanista said:
what you say about rooney not winning because hes in the EPL is bullshit. 52 countries voted, and 52 countries voted for Shevchenko. Rooney is already in the top 10 for an 18 year old, thats already very good.

Hardly bullshit when you consider the hatrid that other European countries have for England and not too mention Argentina. The voting is biased simple as that.

Finally i'ts not a publicity man (nike spots, adidas) to win the golden ball :applause:

Sheva sei un mito :applause: :applause: \\:o/ \\:o/

"What about Rooneys hat trick on debut, that alone was the greatest footballing moment in 2004."

ROFL, that is such a biased comment, I take it you are from England?

"He was discriminated against because he is English and plays in the Premier League, shameful but true."

ROFL again, christ man..you sound like a 6 year old kid, people said the Euro 2004 didnt matter in the voting so why keep crying over it?..

Who cares what Rooney might have done, he mighta scored a ton of goals in the Euros, he might have not..we will never know.

And you talk about Rooney like he is the best player in the world, apart from the Euro 2004, what else makes him so amazing?..from what I have seen, he is immature, greedy, piss passer of the ball, his shots aint even that good..

Why give the award to a 19 year old who has a tantrum when he gets subbed off?..

And like I said, his shots aint even that good..all along the ground, even Gerrard has better shots and he is a midfielder.

Rooney is good, but he isnt as good as you English act, at Everton he only scored 5 goals in a season?...correct?..

If so, 5 goals and you talk about Rooney like he is better than Pele?..come on..

You are probably English and support Man UTD, which is why you think of Rooney this way.

"Hardly bullshit when you consider the hatrid that other European countries have for England and not too mention Argentina. The voting is biased simple as that."

ROFL again and again, why dont you just accept Rooney isnt that good?..it is amazing how much shit you talk just because you cant accept Rooney didnt win.

"The Serie A doesn't count for much"

One minute you say this, next you say:

"If Rooney had not been injured or played for an Italian club than he would have got the award"

LOL?..

kingpug said:
"What about Rooneys hat trick on debut, that alone was the greatest footballing moment in 2004."

ROFL, that is such a biased comment, I take it you are from England?

I'm not from England and even if I was, no other footballing moment comes close to bettering, the moment when Wayne Rooney scored a hat trick, it was such a special moment. One that I will be unlikely too ever forget, its up there with the hand of god.

kingpung said:
"He was discriminated against because he is English and plays in the Premier League, shameful but true."

ROFL again, christ man..you sound like a 6 year old kid, people said the Euro 2004 didnt matter in the voting so why keep crying over it?..

Becuase thats fucked. The penaltumate moments and matches of 2004 were in Portugal at Euro2004. Which people said? and were they on the panel? I think not. Nuff said! :applause:

kingpung said:
Who cares what Rooney might have done, he mighta scored a ton of goals in the Euros, he might have not..we will never know.

But what we do know is that when he was on Portugal shittin themselves. They couldn't contain the Roonstar, his presence would have led the English to victory and ensure that twat Beckham didn't rob England of another chance of winning something.

kingpung said:
And you talk about Rooney like he is the best player in the world, apart from the Euro 2004, what else makes him so amazing?..from what I have seen, he is immature, greedy, piss passer of the ball, his shots aint even that good..

What games have you been whatching? Rooney has been great for Man Yoo. His worked miracles given the shit quality of players behind him. All your doing here is exposing yourself as someone that knows absolutely nothing about football and you are making a fool of yourself in the process.

kingpung said:
Why give the award to a 19 year old who has a tantrum when he gets subbed off?..

That tantrum reaffirmed Rooneys commitment to England. Its good to see players actually giving a fuck, most players would have been happy to go off as it was only a friendly. Wayne is different he actually has pride in the three lions. Future England captain.

kingpung said:
And like I said, his shots aint even that good..all along the ground, even Gerrard has better shots and he is a midfielder.

I agree with you on that point, Gerrard does have a great shot, but its nothing compared to Waynes. Gerrard probably has a better shot than a lot of strikers in the world, but you would have to be pretty intellectually challenged to think that Steve possess a better shot than Rooney, I mean its just ludicrous to even think about it, yet alone actually post it on an internet forum. God you must be feeling kind of foolish now.

kingpung said:
Rooney is good, but he isnt as good as you English act, at Everton he only scored 5 goals in a season?...correct?..

If so, 5 goals and you talk about Rooney like he is better than Pele?..come on..

You are probably English and support Man UTD, which is why you think of Rooney this way.

I don't recall anyone claiming he was as good as Pele, it was perhaps the great Pele who said "Rooney is destined for greatness". Also you come to an English based site and start slagging of everyone English, you really are an imbocile.

kingpung said:
"Hardly bullshit when you consider the hatrid that other European countries have for England and not too mention Argentina. The voting is biased simple as that."

ROFL again and again, why dont you just accept Rooney isnt that good?..it is amazing how much shit you talk just because you cant accept Rooney didnt win.

"The Serie A doesn't count for much"

One minute you say this, next you say:

I was commenting on how shite the Serie A is. Its a mind numbingly boring competition. The only excitement generated is by crowd violence, most supporters are angry at how shite their competion is and thats why they loose control after wasting a months salary on tickets. Ther serie A is a joke.

What a great post from the King, I look forward to your amusing response

Back
Top Bottom