1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Official release date ?! :S

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by thierryhenry, 13 October 2005.

1. thierryhenry

thierryhenry Non-League

24 July 2005
    Hi guys.. now ill heard 3 release dates.. which is correct? October 20 , 21 or 22th ?

2. Metallica

Metallica Whoosh... Bullshit!

20 August 2003
    Pissed up in Sam Platt's
    21st to my knowledge

3. JimJoeC

JimJoeC Custom User Title

26 June 2002
    Southampton, England
    Saints
    21st according to Gamestation.

4. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    20st according to Konami Germany, 21 according to Konami UK :)
    Looks like the 'continent-version' will be released 1 day earlier than the UK version.

5. synthesis

synthesis Non-League

4 February 2004
    Graz, Austria
    yes Han, you're right..I'm from Austria and our game stores have confirmed that it will be the 20th for PS2 and XBOX.

Can't wait to score

6. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    The game is out next Thursday 20th October at Game.

Game always release games on a Thursday now, although officially its Friday 21st :)

7. testtest

testtest Banned

7 August 2004
    So hopefully there will be an option file next thursday. Cannot wait, get the game on the thursday and fingers crossed an option file (from pesfan). Cannae wait.

8. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    ye it'll prolly be out on the 20th (which is thursday).... hoping for an option file that'll be (if not spot on) very true to reality as in stats and looks etc ;)

9. I thought games always came out on a Friday? CD's and DVD's on a Monday? I thought shops in UK always did it that way?

10. sebbonnyfcb

sebbonnyfcb Conference

28 October 2002
    belgium
    Hopefully it will be released on thursday(20) because I'm not at home on friday and saturday, so I can play thursday night! lol

11. beanface16

beanface16 Guest

It should come out on friday 21st but some stores and websites sell them day before release on thursday!!

I've ordered mine from gameplay.com so I should get mine onthursday 21st cos they normally send it on 19th

12. martinmjt

martinmjt Guest

Theres many other threads that say 21st so just have a lil search next time

13. djdoc

djdoc Guest

21st October for PS2 and Xbox, 28th October for PC DVD.

DJ

14. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Ordered mine of play, hopefully send it out early wednesday so i can have it for the weekend, if not i'ill have to wait till monday or tuesday...

15. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    The official UK release date is 21st, some stores may start selling on the 20th.

16. Ghost of a Bullet

Ghost of a Bullet Conference

12 October 2004
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    Game or HMV will probably sell it on the 20th, they always release it a day early.

17. Pires7

Pires7 Jumpers For Goalposts

28 July 2003
    London
    Arsenal
    If I order off Play.com or HMV website, what day do you guys think it will arrive?