1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

official patch 1.01 for fifa 11 pc NOT compatible with LOD advanced graphic settings

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by hany3, 27 October 2010.

1. hany3

hany3 Championship

12 September 2009
    El-Ahly
    official patch 1.0.1 is out
    unfortunately all LOD SETTINGS are incompatible with the patch and the game even fails to start
    please we want another LOD files that are fully compatible with the new official patch that fixes up alot of bugs

http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/FIFA11_PATCH101.exe

Changelog for the patch 1.01

1• Fixed a "bug" that is associated with departure at the end of the match in the "manager's career" and "Quick Match".

2• Fixed a "bug" that is associated with the incorrect location of teams in the division when playing in the "manager's career."
    Unfortunately, this will not work with previous versions of the game preserve

3• Fix the location of the bulletin board in the game at widescreen monitors.

4• optimize the choice of weather in the "manager's career."

5• Fixed a "bug" in which users have played for one team in the "Network game" 1on1.

6• Fixed a scoring system% SRI (DNF). Now% SRI (DNF) will be counted and exit through the ALT + F4. Now% SRI (DNF) will be counted and exit through the ALT + F4.

7• Fixed a problem with micro-delays in the game and video replays.

8• Fixed a minor bug that prevented the ability to change the keyboard settings in the game

9• Optimized work the game on systems with graphics cards from ATI.

10• Fixed form seq. Teams: Lincoln City, Zenit St. Teams: Lincoln City, Zenit St. Petersburg and Montpellier. Petersburg and Montpellier

Last edited: 27 October 2010
  2. hany3

hany3 Championship

12 September 2009
    El-Ahly
    Re: official patch 1.01 for fifa 11 pc NOT compatible with LOD advanced graphic setti

solved
    i created new LOD files compatible with the new official patch

back to play :BYE:

3. Erevos

Erevos League 2

11 September 2006
    Re: official patch 1.01 for fifa 11 pc NOT compatible with LOD advanced graphic setti

no online with the patch yet

4. Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas Gooner

15 June 2007
    Germany
    BVB / Arsenal

How you made it, just with texture editor like I said?
    Btw. I'm still waiting for the release in Ger/GB :P

5. hany3

hany3 Championship

12 September 2009
    El-Ahly

yes just that
    i searched some forums and learned how to export the files with it and adjust the data0.bh for the new file location

and every thing is alright
    i run the game almost bug free now
    even the low scoreboard issue with widescreen mode in some leagues has been totally fixed now

some proverb says
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" :BRMM:

6. beta990

beta990 Non-League

5 July 2010

Hey Cesc Fabregas,

How did you get it? Can you tell me how to use the texture editor to add the LOD setting on FIFA 1.01?

Thanks!

7. salman009

salman009 Non-League

26 September 2010

can any1 explain how to edit data0.bh for the new patch ....... for LOD settings

8. NorD.

NorD. Facemaker

21 June 2006
    3-miasto

Problem has occured:

"Old file not found. However the file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match."

9. Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas Gooner

15 June 2007
    Germany
    BVB / Arsenal

Put back old data1.big, data0.bh, data3.bh and data1.bh from CD in the
    game folder and it will work ;)

@ beta990, salman009

Download the texture editor by jorge and open the data0.big
    with it. Now select "data#fifarna#lua#settings.lua and click
    on Edit-> Active big file's into folder.

Now LOD will work again ;)

Btw. the duplicated Birmingham in Premier League is just laughable,
    what a horrible bug :RANT:

10. salman009

salman009 Non-League

26 September 2010

i did the same nothin happened ....... :|

11. Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas Gooner

15 June 2007
    Germany
    BVB / Arsenal

Maybe you have Vista/7 and didn't run the texture-editor as admin?

For me it worked perfectly with just these steps.

12. salman009

salman009 Non-League

26 September 2010

can u explain it in a bit easier way ........ i mean mayb i cant get the steps correctly .........

13. Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas Gooner

15 June 2007
    Germany
    BVB / Arsenal

Easier? These are just 4 clicks in the program :SHOCK: so damn easy.

14. trebel

trebel Champions League

10 December 2005

thats horrible... what kind of testers do EA have ? :SHOCK:
    I heard that Birmingham #2 replaces Blackpool so you cant play Career mode with them. :CONFUSE:

Ian , the producer has acknowledged the mistake on the FIFA 11 forums.
    Read the full thread here : http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/30/30964.page;jsessionid=BB62D4EBD0C07A8096C803D2F3E98F19#295456

I'll wait for next patch.. :JAY:

15. goke

goke Non-League

1 October 2010

can some1 please upload the LOD settings

16. junior-tjf

junior-tjf League 2

31 July 2006

Pleaseeee :BOP:

17. PAOK_Saloniki

PAOK_Saloniki Conference

22 December 2008
    Frankfurt City
    P.A.O.K. Salonica

+2
    1.01 Patch + LOD

18. PuR0sURPo

PuR0sURPo In Forest We Trust.

11 April 2010
    Brasil, SP
    São Paulo FC

I think it worked just one doubt is not necessary to put the file data.bh q comes with the LOD?
    thanks ! :SMUG:

Last edited: 30 October 2010
  19. MPodlesnik

MPodlesnik Non-League

30 October 2010

Hello!

I did everythink that you sad but when click on active .big file to folder and select fifa game folder it shows me

FROM BIG TO FOLDER FAILED ?

Why ?

I have folder fifarna in data and i raplace the data0.bh file.

20. kluivert777

kluivert777 P A T R I O T

25 August 2006
    POLSKA ( POLAND )
    FC Barcelona

Hey mate i do this lake you sed but when i export setting to folder Game my game doesn't work...and i don't have setting in folder Game...i don't understund what i need to do???

21. ilham209

ilham209 Non-League

1 May 2009

Hi everyone... im new here.. just want to ask ur opinion..my computer spec windows 7 ultimate 32 bit,core i5 760, 4gb ddr3 ram, ati 4870 hd 1g.. i play fifa 11 with quality= high n MSAA=4 vsync=on.. the gameplay very smooth.. only replays lag... same also after i installed patch 1.0.1.but when i turn off MSAA n play with high quality, the replay smooth.. but sometimes still lag n stutter... btw when I play fifa 11 with quality=medium MSAA=4, the gameplay n replay very smooth…. So now, is it my computer spec doesn’t sufficient enough to play fifa 11? Or this is problem from fifa? Thanks…..

22. rogerazambuja

rogerazambuja Tricolor Gaúcho

28 September 2007
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Grêmio F.B.P.A.

where is the link to download the editor?

23. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan

any news about new official patch for pc (with fixed issues, such as duplicate birmingham city)? ian jarvis wrote just after 1.01 patch that they will fix it but no single word since then.