official patch 1.01 for fifa 11 pc NOT compatible with LOD advanced graphic settings

hany3

Championship
12 September 2009
El-Ahly
official patch 1.0.1 is out
unfortunately all LOD SETTINGS are incompatible with the patch and the game even fails to start
please we want another LOD files that are fully compatible with the new official patch that fixes up alot of bugs

http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/FIFA11_PATCH101.exe

Changelog for the patch 1.01

1• Fixed a "bug" that is associated with departure at the end of the match in the "manager's career" and "Quick Match".

2• Fixed a "bug" that is associated with the incorrect location of teams in the division when playing in the "manager's career."
Unfortunately, this will not work with previous versions of the game preserve

3• Fix the location of the bulletin board in the game at widescreen monitors.

4• optimize the choice of weather in the "manager's career."

5• Fixed a "bug" in which users have played for one team in the "Network game" 1on1.

6• Fixed a scoring system% SRI (DNF). Now% SRI (DNF) will be counted and exit through the ALT + F4. Now% SRI (DNF) will be counted and exit through the ALT + F4.

7• Fixed a problem with micro-delays in the game and video replays.

8• Fixed a minor bug that prevented the ability to change the keyboard settings in the game

9• Optimized work the game on systems with graphics cards from ATI.

10• Fixed form seq. Teams: Lincoln City, Zenit St. Teams: Lincoln City, Zenit St. Petersburg and Montpellier. Petersburg and Montpellier

Last edited:
Re: official patch 1.01 for fifa 11 pc NOT compatible with LOD advanced graphic setti

solved
i created new LOD files compatible with the new official patch

back to play :BYE:

Re: official patch 1.01 for fifa 11 pc NOT compatible with LOD advanced graphic setti

no online with the patch yet

solved
i created new LOD files compatible with the new official patch

back to play :BYE:
How you made it, just with texture editor like I said?
Btw. I'm still waiting for the release in Ger/GB :P

How you made it, just with texture editor like I said?
Btw. I'm still waiting for the release in Ger/GB :P

yes just that
i searched some forums and learned how to export the files with it and adjust the data0.bh for the new file location

and every thing is alright
i run the game almost bug free now
even the low scoreboard issue with widescreen mode in some leagues has been totally fixed now

some proverb says
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" :BRMM:

Hey Cesc Fabregas,

How did you get it? Can you tell me how to use the texture editor to add the LOD setting on FIFA 1.01?

Thanks!

can any1 explain how to edit data0.bh for the new patch ....... for LOD settings

Problem has occured:

"Old file not found. However the file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match."

Problem has occured:

"Old file not found. However the file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match."
Put back old data1.big, data0.bh, data3.bh and data1.bh from CD in the
game folder and it will work ;)

@ beta990, salman009

Download the texture editor by jorge and open the data0.big
with it. Now select "data#fifarna#lua#settings.lua and click
on Edit-> Active big file's into folder.

Now LOD will work again ;)

Btw. the duplicated Birmingham in Premier League is just laughable,
what a horrible bug :RANT:

i did the same nothin happened ....... :|

can u explain it in a bit easier way ........ i mean mayb i cant get the steps correctly .........

Easier? These are just 4 clicks in the program :SHOCK: so damn easy.

thats horrible... what kind of testers do EA have ? :SHOCK:
I heard that Birmingham #2 replaces Blackpool so you cant play Career mode with them. :CONFUSE:

Ian , the producer has acknowledged the mistake on the FIFA 11 forums.
cem_ea_id.CepIbu FROM EA FORUMS said:
After installing the patch, I can not start a career at Blackpool Birmingham replaces him as I understood, I hope you fix this soon, not a month later, I beg you.

ANSWER FROM IAN: Just reproduced this on my machine. Not cool and my apologies. We've got some folks looking at this now. Sucks because it was fine prior to the patch.

Read the full thread here : http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/30/30964.page;jsessionid=BB62D4EBD0C07A8096C803D2F3E98F19#295456

I'll wait for next patch.. :JAY:

can some1 please upload the LOD settings

I think it worked just one doubt is not necessary to put the file data.bh q comes with the LOD?
thanks ! :SMUG:

Last edited:

Hello!

I did everythink that you sad but when click on active .big file to folder and select fifa game folder it shows me

FROM BIG TO FOLDER FAILED ?

Why ?

I have folder fifarna in data and i raplace the data0.bh file.

Put back old data1.big, data0.bh, data3.bh and data1.bh from CD in the
game folder and it will work ;)

@ beta990, salman009

Now LOD will work again ;)

Hey mate i do this lake you sed but when i export setting to folder Game my game doesn't work...and i don't have setting in folder Game...i don't understund what i need to do???

Hi everyone... im new here.. just want to ask ur opinion..my computer spec windows 7 ultimate 32 bit,core i5 760, 4gb ddr3 ram, ati 4870 hd 1g.. i play fifa 11 with quality= high n MSAA=4 vsync=on.. the gameplay very smooth.. only replays lag... same also after i installed patch 1.0.1.but when i turn off MSAA n play with high quality, the replay smooth.. but sometimes still lag n stutter... btw when I play fifa 11 with quality=medium MSAA=4, the gameplay n replay very smooth…. So now, is it my computer spec doesn’t sufficient enough to play fifa 11? Or this is problem from fifa? Thanks…..

any news about new official patch for pc (with fixed issues, such as duplicate birmingham city)? ian jarvis wrote just after 1.01 patch that they will fix it but no single word since then.

Back
Top Bottom