1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Offense/Defense bar question

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by moonchild, 26 October 2005.

1. moonchild

moonchild Non-League

9 August 2005
    Question about the Offence/Defence Bar that indicates how much you want to push forward with your team, that´s beside the name indicator in-game.
    You know which one I mean right? Well here´s the question:

You can change the offense/defence "strategy" in game by holding :l2: and then press :r1: /:r2: . But how do you get it to stick? If I press it up to orange colour from yellow etc, it usually only takes one second for it to pop back down to yellow. That´s annoying, so are there any set-ups or something you need to make for it to stick on the indication you want to use?

2. PU6HY

PU6HY Cymru Am Byth

30 April 2002
    Cardiff
    Cardiff City
    There's an option in the formation settings where you set it to manual.
    I was thinking the same last night but I didn't change it. I remember doing it on an older version of the game.
    I can't remember the exact place to look but have a dig around and you should find it.
    Sorry I can't be any clearer at this moment.

3. moonchild

moonchild Non-League

9 August 2005
    Ok. Thanks for the advice, I guess I´ll find it.

4. newblood8

newblood8 League 2

3 August 2003
    Gladbeck, Germany
    Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
    Is that "manual" option not only for your strategy (counters, left side attack and so on)?

5. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    You do it by going to

Team -> Attack/Defence -> Manual.

Last edited: 26 October 2005