Off Topic Comes Back or Not? (Officially CWright Approved)

Off Topic to come back or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. thats not funny.
This effects lots of members like GG. Ike Starsky, me , Smango and last of all Danwin.
Off topic can change but there must be certain limits, so please Cw make up the decision. And keep your words you gave to GG.

Ok fine, but still.
OT, was bad at the very end when threads came up like LEG OR ARM thread, or DICK THREAD OR SOMTHING.
but that needs to stop so please reconsider.

I'd like to hear from CWright on this issue and hopefully some sort of conclusion can be had to this ongoing saga.

smango said:
I'd like to hear from CWright on this issue and hopefully some sort of conclusion can be had to this ongoing saga.

So would I, where is the lazy fucker!!

Whats the deal here guys? Lets bring it back and all just get along. Adam, I love you. I'm sorry.

Jaysus guys, come on, life is too short.

Mods, why don't you guys take a decision on this issue and communicate it...and that would be end of topic...i'm sure GG will never ever bring this (off-)topic on in any thread....

The lack of an off-topic is bringing about the demise of other topics on this forum. The news and current affairs topic is little more than pointless stories about nothing (not every topic, but the majority). I'd like to see off topic make a return but this is only my opinion, which counts for very little.

Discussions have been ongoing in the Staff Forum for the last week or so on the return of OT. Should there be any major breakthrough it will appear in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom