1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Not possible to decline a hosted game!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by synthesis, 19 November 2006.

1. synthesis

synthesis Non-League

4 February 2004
    Graz, Austria
    This must be joke what??? Everytime I host a game and anyone comes in I CAN'T DECLINE THE GAME!!!

This is only possible in the no ranking mode...this should be fixes very soon! this is only crap...

what do you say???

2. Banana Man

Banana Man Guest

Damn right. Especially when you see someone with a really good win/loss record. More than likely they are cheats who make the game hang when they are losing, so i'd like to be able to decline them thanks very much.

3. moyhim

moyhim Non-League

22 September 2004
    theres only one way you can decline which is crap, you have to press the guide button then press Y to go to the dashboard.

But then u obviosly have to restart the game :)

4. Jonesyboyuk

Jonesyboyuk Guest

Does this method result in a disconnect being recorded on your details? If not, great find. When's the latest you can do this during setup? For example if you select your team in error, can you quit?

5. LORDC007

LORDC007 League 2

4 February 2004
    Just don't click on start match until your satisfied with who your playing

6. moyhim

moyhim Non-League

22 September 2004
    i have done it after team selection and its not counted as a disconnect or anything.

So you shud be right as rain mate :)

7. dvdrw

dvdrw Non-League

3 August 2005
    u just need to log off and log in again. dont need to start the game again