1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Nostalgic attack

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fernando, 18 August 2016.

1. fernando

fernando Championship

13 July 2003
    Hex World
    Sacachispas
    How all you guys doing!? Is anyone doing translations this years?

:YAWN:

Cheers!

Fernando

Placebo likes this.
  2. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    No translation needed, Fifa is in English ;)

3. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Fernando!

Always glad to see you back - everywhere I see the name Fernando, I think of two things... The joy that your patches gave to me as a teenager (the best gaming times of my life), and Torres at Liverpool (similar joy, but not quite as much).

I hope you're well! Put your feet up and stay a while!

4. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    I think this thread was too subtle and hidden away, was expecting lots of activity and bites on my comment, I feel bad now!

Obviously as you said Chris great to see Fernando whose Japanese-English translations were a priceless contribution to our communities!

5. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Placebo. Get out! :P

Fernando, the man of legend. I don't often darken the doors of E-W myself very much these days, due to life and being old now, but I do remember fondly this time of year up to nearly 15 years ago now (oh dear) when we'd be waiting for 0.7 or 0.8 where we'd be able to finally jump into a ML and start playing it properly. Good times!

Hope you're keeping well buddy and that you've managed to put those translation skills to lucrative usage! :D

6. fernando

fernando Championship

13 July 2003
    Hex World
    Sacachispas
    hahahah :D :BOP:

Placebo likes this.
  7. fernando

fernando Championship

13 July 2003
    Hex World
    Sacachispas
    Hey Chris!!! Thank you!! feels good to be remembered :) Working on one side of the gaming industry :) :WORSHIP:

8. fernando

fernando Championship

13 July 2003
    Hex World
    Sacachispas
    :D thank you Dan!! thought it would be good to come back and see whats going on on the forums these days :) very long time of absence. hahah nah translations were pure fun and only for us all to enjoy. Not a penny i ever wanted from that :SMUG:

Placebo likes this.
  9. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    Fernando you are indeed a legend.

The Winning Eleven games were probably the best of the bunch and without your translation me and my mates wouldn't have enjoyed them half as much.

Sir i salute you for the memories alone :SAL:

10. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Shame not everyone in the modding community these days thinks like you.

11. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Jeez, good shout, yeah those translations.

Those were jobs well done.

12. EMILIANOGALLARDO

EMILIANOGALLARDO Non-League

17 August 2012
    Argentina
    club atletico boca junior
    hello someone will have the translation of the j league winning eleven 8 asia championship and j league winning eleven 9 asia championship ?

13. jacksmith

jacksmith Non-League

1 June 2017
    Hello, I am also looking. Somebody knows?