non-existant penalties in pes2010

xinzhitan14

Retired Kit Maker
30 April 2006
The Outback - Australia!
go go go gunners!
This is getting ridiculous, I've played over 300 games, and countless times i've been tackled from behind or the computer has never gotten the ball with a sliding tackle in the 18 yard box and i have never, ever gotten ONE penalty.

Is this a bug? or some ridiculous joke? just way too many sliding tackles in the box which get away for nothing. I played my brother and he was about to score so i got my last defender and thought i'd bring him down with a sliding tackle in the box. I blatantly tackled him from behind, no where near the ball, and NOTHING was given.

Does anyone else notice this?

yeah, the referees are messed up in the game. Konami better deal with this.
The most obvious fouls are played on by the ref. I got only one penalty.

Numerous tackles inside the box, handballs, but not a single penalty in a whole season! Referees are a serious bug in this years' version...

you're right KONAMI should fix this thing..it very strange i've just got 1 time since i played this game about a half one month..

It`s a drama, the refs this year.

Played my third season, been tackled from behind, broke my ankles, been kicked out the matches with a injuries for weeks, and neverr ever got a penaltie. The cpu never got a red card.

Its really f#cked up..

it took me 2 ML seasons to get a penalty, and guess what :THINK: ?! I couldn't score it :BLINK:

and the ai never got a red card

i need 3 saisons to get a penalty in ML because ref call first time a foul from behind. couldn't score too because i forget how to score at penalties :D.

regards

gb2003

I complained to Konami through their website, and I prefixed my complaint with "I'm sure you've had loads of these..." and their reply.

"Dear Mr XXXX,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.

You reported us an error which is unknown so far. We will forward your report to the development team.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Best regards,

Your Konami Support Team

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
Berner Str. 103-105
60437 Frankfurt am Main
Germany"

Surely not :BLINK:

What they meant is that penalties are totaly unknown to them, that's why they didn't include them in the game.....

I've only ever practiced penalties in training and by the looks of it, its way too easy to miss.

This bug is annoying, just played Man Utd in the FA Cup final and 80th minute i'm 2-1 down and i get tackled blatantly in the box and i dont get jack. Such a disappointment.

Also, i noticed that when the cpu is taking their throw in, i can run all the way up to the guy throwing the ball. seriously, did konami forget to implement the basic rules of football?

there is no rule anymore that forces players to keep distance while the opponent got a throw-in !!

But the foul / penalty issue is ridiculous - shame on KONAMI
i thought there was, from playing football for all my life while growing up, we thought we're not allowed within a certain distance from the throw in, which is like 2 metres. I guess it's just more tactical than an actual rule. heh.

but why did the old pes series restrict you from getting too close to the thrower?

It would be nice if more than one of you team mates came towards you when you were taking a throw in. I'm sure there is a bit more movenment in reality from more than one teammate.

You're right, this kinda stupid .. it is one of the biggest mistakes in this version ( might be the only one though :) )
i really hope they correct it, because i started playing a foul-free games..Oh, wait a minute.. yes you could get a foul by pressing the X button, hha .. XD

Tonight's arsenal game felt like pes2010. Many stonewall penalty appeals and nothing given. What's happening to this world. No matter how bad the tackling is, sliding from behind into the box, not even getting the ball, there is never a penalty. Not for me at least, however, when i do a "good" challenge in the box using the pressure button and intercepting the ball, i seem to give away penalties. What gives?

It`s a drama, the refs this year.

Played my third season, been tackled from behind, broke my ankles, been kicked out the matches with a injuries for weeks, and neverr ever got a penaltie. The cpu never got a red card.

Its really f#cked up..
same here, the cpu's last defender can ruin your goal opportunity with a tackle from the back without ever seing the red card :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom