Nomad Db editor pes 2010

saintric

Premiership
9 October 2007
hi havent seen anyone discuss this or release it so i thought id put it on here.its the nomad db editor converted for pes 2010

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGLIN6VA

create nomad folder
copy sles and over to the nomad folder
open o_text with dkz
extract bins 31 33 37 to nomad folder
open zlibtool
and export by dragging the bins to export on zlibtool
then open nomad
choose sles as exe
change data DONT FORGET TO SAVE
the import the following back into zlibtool
unknow_00031.bin_002
unknow_00031.bin_004
unknow_00033.bin_000
unknow_00033.bin_001
unknow_00033.bin_002
unknow_00033.bin_003
unknow_00033.bin_004
unknow_00037.bin_000

then import the bins 31 33 37 back into o_text using dkz then save new o_text

Editor works fine but when i play with bundesliga of over erendivise the relink from the banners is not right.
When i play without of all works fine the banner relink is right, could you help me please to fix the problem.
chant relink works with bundesliga of and also without of this is ok only banner relink dosent work with bundesliga of please help

good work man but i can't to use because say what the over "file size miss match"...i think so what is for the size since it is not the same...what i do?

excuseme my bad english!

good work man but i can't to use because say what the over "file size miss match"...i think so what is for the size since it is not the same...what i do?

excuseme my bad english!

It because DKZ Studio creates the list of files being in AFS and thus increases the size but it is easy for correcting, open over.afs with the help hex workshop and delete the last of 4096 bytes and all will work normally

Last edited:
It because DKZ Studio creates the list of files being in AFS and thus increases the size but it is easy for correcting, open over.afs with the help hex workshop and delete the last of 4096 bytes and all will work normally

Can you explain exactly, how to delete the 4096 bytes?
i have the hex workshop but don't know how to do this step.

i think it only works with sles 555.87 just to note

I simply renamed my sles 555.88 (French/German) to 555.87 and I was able to open it and make changes in the game but I cannot confirm if the changes are working or not since the disc wasn't rebuild yet.

Relink chants, banners. Change the name of the teams including national ones, transfers, the possibility to edit stats & name/ basic settings of the players, edit stadium names...etc. It's a very complete editor.

I try to relink chants with this program, but i use Spanish version of PES, i do it correctly, create the slots on 0_Sound.afs, and replace Sles for new modified with chants, but the chant's it doesn't works :S Anyone can help me?

I try to relink chants with this program, but i use Spanish version of PES, i do it correctly, create the slots on 0_Sound.afs, and replace Sles for new modified with chants, but the chant's it doesn't works :S Anyone can help me?

That's the wrong step. Replace the existing ones. Adding slots never worked for 0_Sound in PES if I am not mistaken.

Adding slots never worked for 0_Sound in PES if I am not mistaken.
Only 1 or 2 Chants work from the added Chants in the 0_Sound.You can add all your needed Chants in the G/F/E/S_Sound and relink.That´s working.I have made it in "THE Patch´08".

Thx scobby doo, it is a solution :) But... i use spanish edition, if i want to change for example Q_Sound, because i dont use it, how i do it? Because in nomad, there are only option to choose X_Sound, but i suppose that in the game, choose the version of you language game, in this case S_Sound.afs ,not?

Last edited:
hi havent seen anyone discuss this or release it so i thought id put it on here.its the nomad db editor converted for pes 2010

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGLIN6VA

create nomad folder
copy sles and over to the nomad folder
open o_text with dkz
extract bins 31 33 37 to nomad folder
open zlibtool
and export by dragging the bins to export on zlibtool
then open nomad
choose sles as exe
change data DONT FORGET TO SAVE
the import the following back into zlibtool
unknow_00031.bin_002
unknow_00031.bin_004
unknow_00033.bin_000
unknow_00033.bin_001
unknow_00033.bin_002
unknow_00033.bin_003
unknow_00033.bin_004
unknow_00037.bin_000

then import the bins 31 33 37 back into o_text using dkz then save new o_text

sorry, saintric, maybe I'm OT: could you tell me where can I find the Db editor.xml for pes 2010_PS2? It's about 20 kbytes in size

Best wishes

Thx scobby doo, it is a solution :) But... i use spanish edition, if i want to change for example Q_Sound, because i dont use it, how i do it? Because in nomad, there are only option to choose X_Sound, but i suppose that in the game, choose the version of you language game, in this case S_Sound.afs ,not?

Any idea for this problem??

Back
Top Bottom