Nokia N95 v apple iPhone

Nokia N95 or apple iPhone?

• Total voters

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
I think we should have a little fight - N95 v iPhone. Let's take sides.

I'm with the iPhone :))

N95 by a zillion miles. The iPhone is ridiculously underfeatured. No MMS, no camera, and all for the sake of being able to "multitouch" and touch three things on the screen at once. Wowee, that's a great feature for a mobile phone.

The success of the iPhone shows just what a "cool sexy trendy" name can do, if a console came out with a "revolutionary" half-a-gamepad and no friends list feature for your online play it would flop on day one. But because it's got a little i on the start of the name it's not crap, it's cool.

Now I need a shirt that says "iCock" so that people realise I am actually cool and not just a fat guy. People make that mistake all the time, I don't know why.

N95 all the way. Like JB said the Iphone lacks a lot of features that people use. It doesnt have Bluetooth for Data Transfer (only for Headsets) or 3G network access... that and the fact that I didnt like trying to type in SMS messages using the touch screen.... took 5 mins to write 1 simple text.

haha go on Tim you fight you corner ;))

Oh and its the N95 all the way

as Dag's Link and the Gadget show said

lol im not retarded but I have big fingers so touching the correct letters became an annoyance. EDGE isnt as good as 3G and 3G doesnt cause me too many Battery Life headaches and never really has done.... :) face it mate all Major Networks support and use 3G nowadays.

Bandwidth doesn't affect the mobile phone experience nearly as much as most people think. And in some cases, high bandwidth Internet is actually worse for the user than a low-bandwidth one.
:))

You should add a Motorola C520 to that list

that gets my vote

1c.jpg

This was one of the great features

Well, it is relatively easy to text on it, but you have to memorise the phone number to send a text, as u can't access the phone book from message editor.

My N95 is a bag of faults....

But the i phone, why would you. If you work for a living get a phone that has what you need to do business, if you're a fashion victim with a small dog in a bag, who thinks work is downloading i tunes and checking your face book. Knock yourself out...

N95 without a doubt. Better camera, more features, less gimmicky, does what it says on the tin :)

I'm with the iPhone. Sure, the N95 has all the features but it all depends on what you want in a phone.

For me, all I do with my phone is browse the internet and text. Therefore, the iPhone for me is perfect as it has the best web browsing I've seen in a phone and I love texting on it.

I also love music and own a Macbook, so the syncing the iPhone does with my Mac is awesome and the iPhone means I have music wherever I go, synced just the way I like it with iTunes.

However, if I had to recommend the average joe one of these phones, I would say the N95. But for me personally, the iPhone wins

Jaygrim just answered the million dollar question.

I actually disagree with jay here cos I think the iPod function of the iPhone is its weakest feature imo - gimme the clickwheel anyday!

However I absolutely love the iPhone - the web browser is definitely the best I've seen (I thought the nokia e61 was good - not any more!). With it, I was able to place a listing on ebay - something I wasn't able to do on other phones.

I am not a fan of touch screens - especially as I've had a couple over the years. However the iPhone is very responsive. The typing takes some getting use to but its good now.

The phone features are basic and there is plenty room for improvement though!

Back
Top Bottom