1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

No_String XBox Live player

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by spygyper, 18 January 2007.

1. spygyper

spygyper Conference

8 April 2005
    Liverpool
    Has anyone had a flaw in the game where a player profile called No_string plays a game against you.
    The ratingg is 0
    Points are 0
    and so on.

Anyway I lost the match cos of a late goal but when my points where deducted it took over 400 off my balance.

This leaves me very frustrated now as it'l take me bout 10 matches to get those points back.

Raging I am....

2. FleaFly

FleaFly Conference

19 August 2006
    why the fuck does everyone care about the points? I do it for fun and for the challenge. Yesterday I played against someone in division 1, ranked as 1300 or something. I choose Man C. and he jumps straight to brazil.(ooooh, the realism in Man C. VS Brazil) I managed to keep him away from the goal in 80 minutes, then Adriano puts in a goal, causing him to win 2-1. It's all about the challenge for me, not about stupid ass points and random ass goals (cutbacks)

3. I played the fucker as well.. and yes it took a long time to get points back. Especially cause Im in Div1

4. spygyper

spygyper Conference

8 April 2005
    Liverpool
    You obviously don't get the point of my post....:applause:

5. spygyper

spygyper Conference

8 April 2005
    Liverpool
    If you play the game right and earn yourself points then this makes you feel you earn something....I too despise the Adriano tactic that people employ to earn point points...Everyone can score with a left footed drive by him but they think they're the greatest PES players ever...I use Man UTD most of the time simply because I'm a life long fan...Is that not what football is all about??

6. kin9pin

kin9pin Non-League

13 June 2005
    I'd say that goes down well in Liverpool.