1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

No player stats appear in Master league 2010 PC VERSION

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by shunn76, 25 October 2009.

1. shunn76

shunn76 Non-League

3 November 2008
    When searching for new players in master league all the stats are blanc.Is this normal?

2. Primepeace

Primepeace Championship

29 August 2009
    Australia
    no even in exhibition mode player conditions cannot be adjusted im having a real bad time with pes 2010

3. kiev123

kiev123 League 2

9 August 2008
    You have to scout them to find out their stats

4. shunn76

shunn76 Non-League

3 November 2008
    I mean that when looking for new players in master league a player might have 90 for speed but it will say speed and just have an empty space.

5. shunn76

shunn76 Non-League

3 November 2008
    Thats what i thought and i tried but did not seem to work for me.Its possible i did something wrong when i scouted them.I will try again or scout them myself with exibition mode.Thank you for your answers.

Last edited: 25 October 2009
  6. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    You won't get those details on the first week of scouting or so, maybe at the 3rd.

7. T.B.T

T.B.T BONAPACE - Juventus FC

23 October 2008
    I think you guys should read tips on option mode.