1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

"NO PES6 DEMO FOR PC" SAYS KONAMI UK

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by NACK22, 28 September 2006.

1. NACK22

NACK22 League 1

22 April 2003
    Last edited: 28 September 2006
  2. lazylen

lazylen Conference

14 October 2004
    i thought konami announced that the pc version would have the ps2 graphics engine...

3. NACK22

NACK22 League 1

22 April 2003
    To be honest i've not seen that quote.

But as much as i'd love next-gen on the PC, my heart tells me we'll have another shite ps2 port!

I mean why the hell lead the development on the PC, only to port it to the ps2 and then back again!

That just means twice the work, If it is what there doing then them, like EA are giving 2 fingers up to the PC gaming community!

When you see something like prey on the PC having better performance and graphics than the 360 version, and Konami and EA holding back on the PC, it boils my piss!

Why oh why do we buy a new £300 graphics card, when we don't get to use it on the games we want!

They support shader model 3 as the ps3 and 360, so where's the nextgen pc stuff?

4. djdoc

djdoc Guest

They did, that website is showing a load of bollocks.

DJ

5. memnon

memnon Non-League

9 August 2004

6. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Their luck will run out I think. Seeing as PES6 is WE10 with a few tweaks and a half arsed attempt at a next gen graphics engine!!

DJ

7. mode2

mode2 Banned

1 September 2006
    i thought the thread name was no pes6 demo for pc .. well i am enraged for sure :(

8. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    ffs!

WHY argh

9. maniac2003

maniac2003 Conference

6 August 2004
    Netherlands
    No demo = not buying !

10. johnathan007

johnathan007 Non-League

29 December 2004
    I thought something fishy was going on. i would not be suprised if there was no demo.

11. QuicK Silv3r

QuicK Silv3r LOL!

29 June 2006
    Australia
    Get FIFA people :D.

12. jaisonbass1457

jaisonbass1457 League 2

13 August 2006
    never.... id rather buy hash than spent money on useless shit

13. Henrik

Henrik PES-addict

13 February 2006
    With this action from Konami they'll force many people to download it illegal. Many of us want to play the game once BEFORE they buy it and not after it, I think people are a little bit afraid to buy something they don't actually know very well.

So there will be more illegal downloads after the release (instead of demo-downloads before the release) and less boughts. Stupid Konami! :(

14. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

course there wont be a pes6 demo for pc its only coming out on 360, check from the lezipeg convention they announced that xbox 360 have bought the rights for pes6 for a year or 2 so not pes6 for ps2,pc,ps3 or any other formats.

15. rlx

rlx Non-League

9 April 2005
    Portugal
    Yeah right...

Go to Konami's official website PES6 is coming out on all platforms.
    PC, PS2, Nintendo DS, PSP...
    The only exclusive XBOX bought was the next-gen graphics.
    So this year next-gen graphics only on XBOX.

16. mode2

mode2 Banned

1 September 2006
    dumbest thing i heard

17. bointus

bointus Banned

13 February 2006
    Göteborg, Sweden
    IFK Göteborg
    Lol u really should check your sources before posting something that stupid :)
    Now why would they release PES6 on only Xbox 360 ? Sure, konami are stupid for not giving us a demo, not leaving out any information whatsoever bout the game but comon, not shipping the game for anything but 360?!? - that would leave out like 60-70% of their income.. don't think so.. :)

18. Re-arranged

Re-arranged Hashish?

3 August 2004
    Newcastle United FC
    very weird for Konami, maybe they are onto something, that they don't wanna show us pc users before the actual game release?? :rolleyes:

Last edited: 29 September 2006
  19. grahamjenks

grahamjenks Non-League

7 January 2006
    And you are just wrong..... see the adverts at the top of this page for pre orders for 5 systems.

20. whyidie

whyidie Non-League

20 September 2006
    Oh well. Guess I'll have to get the extended demo.

21. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    I don't really care if the demo comes out or not. I'm buying the game anyways. The only reason I'd like a demo is to just shorten the wait.

22. timo the owl

timo the owl Coming Back Home

27 June 2005
    Sheffield, England
    The Mighty Owls
    this is the strangest thing ever? we have seen 360 pics and ps2 but no one has seen pc why is this?? its very very strange :( maybee its a trick and it will be be next gen (might not be as well) but untill we see it nobody knows??????????????????????????????

only 27 days to find out
    or more why is the pc version due out later than the rest??????????

amazon says 10 november and play says 3rd????????????????

23. Damo7

Damo7 Mersey Red Boy

26 April 2005
    Chester
    Liverpool FC
    Timo I no it would be great to have next gen graphics on pc, but im afraid that is just a pipe dream. It will be a ps2 port I can almost garauntee pal :-(

24. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    are you willing to dance naked on the street if it's indeed next gen? :D

25. pilling

pilling Non-League

11 March 2004
    guys it exact same as ps2 version! how do i know this? because konami have confirmed that for the first time ever pc and ps2 players will be able to play against each other online! hence why it has to be the same game for that to work!

no idea why the pc version is being delayed though! and in regards to the demo its a bugger but i always saw the demo as being like going to a strip club! yeah ok you enjoy it a lot at the time but after your just wanting more and even more frustrated then when u started!

i personally think the download thing is rubbish but the only reason is because u need to purchase the game to get online! if you didn't i think most would just download!

26. brc1

brc1 Non-League

26 April 2002
    ???"dance naked in the streets. . ."

Either way, hope the game knocks our socks off, so to speak, and doesn't leave us broke.

27. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    not necessarily (although you can be right)..

maybe only the backend have to be same?
    e.g. PC ones have better graphics only...

28. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    i think konami might've gotten a bit slack on making pes6. they might've slowed down the process and realised they were running out of time and then said no to making a demo. aahah oh well i'm buying it because its PES6.

29. mikemurray

mikemurray Non-League

20 April 2006
    Is it just the PC demo which is not coming out, or are konami not bringing our a demo full stop??...

I never get the PC demo, just the ps2 1. It was supposed 2 com out 2day but seein as the game has been moved back a week, will the ps2 demo b the same and so com out nxt thurs??

30. WWE

WWE Non-League

4 May 2006

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: