1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

no pes 7 in 2007 ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Cristiano Ronaldo.28, 15 April 2007.

1. Cristiano Ronaldo.28

Cristiano Ronaldo.28 ............7............

5 January 2006
    --------
    ---------
    i had read that pes 7 is not in the making for pc :S
    they are only making a ps3 version now, somebody knows more about this ?

good news is that the pes 7 will be full licensed for all leagues.

2. Feanaro

Feanaro League 2

2 December 2005
    I think you're wrong on both counts.

3. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Konami are not permitted to have a Premiership license for the next four years as EA have the exclusive license. So whatever you're reading is bullshit, basically.

4. Blue4life

Blue4life Banned

23 December 2006
    Ireland
    The Mighty Everton f.c.
    Ha good try ronaldo....:applause:

5. deko7291

deko7291 Guest

he's telling the truth about the licenses, as far as i can tell from this mag scan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Especially the chunk about halfway down the second scan :)

so how about you lot dont slag somebody about something when you clearly dont know the facts yourselfs. A magazine would never dare make up an interview with seabass, so i believe it.

personally im happiest about the SPL :)

Last edited by a moderator: 15 April 2007
  6. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    looks interesting will have to get the mag, what does he say about the ML?

7. deko7291

deko7291 Guest

it wasnt me personally that scanned it so i can read about as much as you. its just the interview with seabass that im concentrating on :)

8. Ad16

Ad16 Premiership

13 November 2006
    Sorry to break the bubble guys, but those scans were an April Fools joke.

9. Cristiano Ronaldo.28

5 January 2006
    --------
    ---------
    really ? i saw it from those scans on a other site also, so i was not making this up

10. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

I don't know whether to believe that or not...

11. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I believe that the small text repeated at the very bottom of the first scan was greek for "April Fools" or smtn like that.

12. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    KONAMI will release PES7 for PC after WE for PS3 brings them amount of money as always

Last edited: 16 April 2007
  13. nerf

nerf Forming triangles

10 September 2003
    West Mids, UK
    Aston Villa
    For anyone unsure, those scans are 100% fake. You can tell if you zoom in on the text in the first scan, it's just a repeated list of bullet points taken from some kind of wish-list. For example, the second paragraph in the first column, titled Master League, is repeated again under the Seabass picture. Plus the jumbled words at the very bottom of the page, in which 'april' is an anagram.

14. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    I heard that the Next Gen console PES were based on PC, but one things for sure, that scan is a load of baloney !

15. TheRealMac

TheRealMac Non-League

25 September 2003
    Belfast
    Don't be a tit. There is no "exclusive licence".

16. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

He isn't being a tit, it's the truth.

17. revan96

revan96 Non-League

9 June 2006
    thats right right mate. EA has the fifpro license for a few more years which sucks and that was an april fools joke...

Just hope they make the 360/ps3 version better then the ps2 version this year lol

18. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

I don't care about licenses being a PC gamer, because PC games can be patched easily. What I care about is gameplay, variation and choice.
    Like, there's no excuse for Konami now not to add lower league teams, even if they had fake names. Even a smaller, less popular game in Virtua Pro Football has lower leagues. If Coventry are not in PES7 I will not buy it.
    Gameplay in PES6 is average, I expect a major overhaul in PES7 or I will not buy it.
    As for choice, PES6 is very bad. Hardly any teams, not enough reserve/youth players, not enough stadiums. and so on...

I'm pissed off with PES6, so rushed and so many bugs, playing GTA:SA at the moment which is in my opinion the best game ever (for now).

19. greenmachine

greenmachine League 1

5 November 2003
    I think my love affair with PES could end , if PES7 or whatever they call it still has Assisted CPU passing. There needs to be manual Powerbar passing as norm and no assisted passes, in other words when I press my B button to pass the ball, where it goes and how far it goes has to be down to the way my player is facing (given that there is no left or right curl buttons>)and how much power I not the cpu put into the pass.

A manual none assisted passing game would open up pes to much more open and flowing football, no more 20yds out facing across the box seeing one of your midfielder's making a run towards the D and you hit the pass button to lay the ball into his path, only when you do it the pass button the cpu decides to make you pass it to your forward in the box surrounded by cpu defenders and the move it messed up ...

If its more of the same assisted cpu controlled passing then its CM or FM for me, not matter how good the graphics animation or sound, if its the same old thing again .. then its not for me..

Last edited: 25 April 2007
  20. TheRealMac

TheRealMac Non-League

25 September 2003
    Belfast
    Ok, you chaps are going to have to explain yourselves here. What exactly does FIFA 07 have in terms of a licence? Your claim is that they have purchased an exclusive FIFPRO licence that means Konami cannot gain similar rights. Can you prove this?

This sounds like utter turd to me. How come Pro Evo DOES have a FIFPro licence? How come that teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and United have appeared in recent versions, fully licenced? Not too "exlcusive" this "deal" that EA have is it now?

In my opinion a licence is something that anyone can buy or apply for. Why would FIFPro turn down the opportunity to make more money from the dozens of other football-related games out there?

FIFPro covers likenesses and names of a player. Pro Evo has this - check the back of your copy. The issue at hand is whether Konami has negotiated with Leagues and / or Clubs. If you are telling me that FIFA has negotiated an "exclusive" licence with the Premier League, then I'd have to doubt that given the licenced teams in recent versinos of Pro Evo.

Also, when players own their own rights rather than the club, then they will hae to be negotiated with. Anyone remember Ronaldo being called Calcio or something in previous FIFA's? Kahn also threatened to sue over the use of his image.

I think you guys need to revisit this "exclusive" deal and divulge your sources, because it sounds like hearsay to me.

21. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Konami already have theFIFPro license, it's just the Premier League and Bundesliga that are exclusive I think.

22. stephenb5203

stephenb5203 Non-League

12 August 2006

Im sorry the real question here is...is that a real Coventry accent you've got there? It's not a cod birmingham accent?

23. bigstuie

bigstuie kit making extraudinaire

6 October 2006
    uk/merseyside
    liverpool fc
    y are we all so pissed off that fifa have licences for few more years if pes had fully licenced teams there would be nothing for the kitmakers to do lol isnt that the idea giving us the chance to make it better, but hay might be wrong

24. Cristiano Ronaldo.28

5 January 2006
    --------
    ---------
    hahahaha good one, never looked at it that way before
    its only annoying in the begin when you have the game and you have to wait till the first patches are made :P

25. adnan1212

adnan1212 Guest

OMG PES 7 FULLY REGISTERD? thats wierd because registrational rights are fifa limited and registerd towards the fa (football association) which partly belongs to fifa. So how did pes get the resources?

26. Neil K

Neil K League 1

16 December 2005
    Did you just not read this whole topic? It was an April Fool's joke. A pretty unfunny one.

27. MOFO_08

MOFO_08 League 2

24 November 2006
    Millwall F.C
    how do you do a robana?