Nip/Tuck - Season 5 (It's back after almost a years break)

mjsmith2k

Come on you Reds!
5 November 2005
Nottingham
Forest, Bulls, Patriots
Season 5 Episode 15

8/10

Great come back after almost a years absence.

Probably one of my favourite current shows alongside Lost, Dexter and Damages. Edgy, shocking and damn right entertaining. Shame there is only two more episodes left of this season. Hopefully Season 6 will start quick-sharp.

I haven't watched the last couple of series, I thought after season 2 it went totally weird and in a really odd direction and I didn't like it at all. Might give this a try though seeing as you both seem to like it.

Is the young girl from S4 back in S5?

which one exactly? there are loads! :D

great comeback, the first, all-music, 10 minutes were amazing!

The daughter of Julia's lover, I've forgotten her name...

Eden (Olivia's daughter)

annalynne+mccord

Thats her, she was kinda annoying.

I think she is absolutely stunning. She's also in the latest series of 90210, but personally I think she is wayyy better in Nip/Tuck. Oh and to answer your question Eden is in quite a few episodes in season 5, but she is not as a annoying as she was in the previous season. She is pure evil mind.

Season 5 Episode 16

8/10 - Another great episode. I'm liking the new characters too. This show is setting up for something big.

Last edited:
anybody seen the season opener?

i think they really had a great take on it and with the whole mime story for matt...he really provided all the awesome storylines of the past couple of seasons. transsexuals, meth addiction, scientology, what else was there? oh yeah, he ran over a girl in his car, his self-circumcision, the girlfriend from israel...:D

going to miss this one!

I have OPM, still following it. Thought it was a good opener setting up the new season again. I love how over top some of the scenes are and am looking forward to seeing how this season unfolds.

On Season 6 Episode 1:
Think they dealt with the Christian situation too quickly, we all knew he would chuck Liz in a heartbeat once he found out he didn't have cancer, but all that was brushed under carpet and just happened anyway. I have a sneaking suspicion that Liz won't go through with taking Christian to cleaners in the divorce settlement, but who knows. Also, it looks like Sean has fallen for another gold digger.

Back
Top Bottom