Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii + DS + Wii U

On the original wii you had to go into the system settings and do it in there. Something like data management?

What I also dont like is you can only play Demos 10 times.. who came up with that stupid idea?

Apparently the devs/ publishers requested it. That's the bullshit Nintendo claim anyway. The question would then be, well why isn't it the Sam on ps3 and Xbox?

The fact that they've yet to link content downloads with user accounts like Microsoft and Sony is ridiculous. They're light years behind on how to operate an online business.

You're basically fucked if your Wii U breaks down.

If it breaks Nintendo say that if you send it to them they will transfer your purchases to a new console if it can't be fixed.

Annoying though. And even stupider is how if you buy a 2nd hand wii u off someone, their purchases will show up for you as already bought even if they've wiped the console completely clean. So you can't redo load your games, but some random can.

Are their any other demos apart from Rayman and FIFA 12, I mean Fifa 13. I read that certain content is hidden during ... Well most of the day. So im wondering if their are other demos or anything else decent hidden that I should look for after 11pm?

Been playing a lot of sonic racing and really enjoying it. It does seem a little chaotic in track design at times. The all stars game felt like it had better balanced tracks. But it's still lots of fun and theirs a lot to unlock and do.

Nintendoland is a bit of a let down. It's fun, but I feels like their should be more on offer. Even just an online option.

ZombieU is on my wish list. But outside of that is their anything else to look out for?

Mario could be fun. I've heard it's not worth rushing out for though as its not much better over the wii version and as I've never played that I'd be best off just getting that.

Got mine and set it up yesterday but won't be able to get back on it until tonight.

Add kevano22 that's my ID.

I picked up Mario and a headset yesterday too. Will complete this and hopefully Zombie U will come down in price.

Doesn't look like there's much else to look forward to apart from Rayman Legends.

The upcoming remade Ninja Gaiden 3 looks decent but I'll be waiting for Rayman and the price to drop before I get mine.

Got mine and set it up yesterday but won't be able to get back on it until tonight.

Add kevano22 that's my ID.

I picked up Mario and a headset yesterday too. Will complete this and hopefully Zombie U will come down in price.

It wont let me add you Kev.

Yeah I've seen it online for that. I forget who. Amazon or eBay maybe.

I'm hoping someone gets bored after thinking it was going to be a cod style fps thing and trades it.

I'm guessing your profile is private or something Kev as the option to request a friend is greyed out.

Motion plus adapter alone cost me £8 last week but it was from game who price most things higher.

After 2 x wiimotes with motion plus and 2 x nunchucks...

how much will it set me back?

Asda do a nun chuck and controller for £17, the are mini ones but are a lot cheaper that the others. Plus you will need to buy motion plus for some games.

Are you buying motion plus for anything particular?

It's needed for 2 of the games on nintendoland but I believe that's it so far. The Zelda game and metroid. Everything else works with just the normal wii remote. I don't think you even use the nunchuck on anything other than metroid too.

Are you buying motion plus for anything particular?

It's needed for 2 of the games on nintendoland but I believe that's it so far. The Zelda game and metroid. Everything else works with just the normal wii remote. I don't think you even use the nunchuck on anything other than metroid too.

Thanks men.

I might just get some cheap second hand wiimotes then for now

Picked up zombieU for £30 today. Not been able to play it yet but probably a blessing in disguise as I can now jump on it at night with the lights off.

Saw news that Nintendo plan to announce a ton of games soon with some being playable at e 3. A new 3D mario from the galaxy team, new mario kart, new Zelda and a hd remake of wind walker.

Back
Top Bottom