1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Nike toal 90 aerow ball on the umd version of pes 6!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by rik31793, 27 January 2007.

1. rik31793

rik31793 RIK

20 December 2006
    Preston
    Liverpool
    hi

as you would no, there are no nike balls available for the umd version of pes 6. however, i recently downloaded a option file that i found off pesfan. everything was normal; no kits but badges and german teams and correct player names. i then went on to start a league. i was on the menu for the english league and as usuall, it has a ball selection, were i could choose out of adidas and reebok footballs. i then switched the league to la liga and in place of the ball menu, it just said; NIKE TOTAL 90 AEROW II. i couldnt change the balls. i went on to play a match in the lal liga and i had the nike toal 90 football!!!!!! il post a video of it up later but for starters, here is a link to the option file.

http://www.speedyshare.com/353800989.html

2. sonoman

sonoman Premiership

13 November 2003
    México
    Mexico / Türkiye
    its on the regular PES6 version..
    its only available when u play "La Liga" though..