Nike standup speakup/ matchday kit pics

Re: Nike standup speakup/ pics of Dutch/Portuguese anti racism kit

Check the official nike site. It tells you where to buy them from.

Re: Nike standup speakup/ pics of Dutch/Portuguese anti racism kit

Exactly.

Looks like i'am posting here from now on, Some prick form PESinsight (called PIG)banned me for suggetsing he was gay.

You should see what they are talking about. Its apoorling.

Last edited:
I agree with what Milanista said earlier that they would have been better of having a black and white football or lots of advertising boards at the ground. The jerseys are ugly, but I suppose they got their point across and Nikes probably generated a couple of hundred million in sales from the whole thing.

Dear Frederico,

We appreciate your interest in the "STAND UP/ SPEAK UP" anti-racism campaign.

Unfortunately, the "STAND UP/ SPEAK UP" bands will not be available for purchase
in the U.S. The bands will only be sold in Europe.

We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time
to contact us.

Your feedback has been passed on to the proper departments. We appreciate your
support of Nike and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that
represents quality.

Sincerely,

Kraig
Nike

smango said:
I agree with what Milanista said earlier that they would have been better of having a black and white football or lots of advertising boards at the ground. The jerseys are ugly, but I suppose they got their point across and Nikes probably generated a couple of hundred million in sales from the whole thing.
Can somebody tell me where the money is going? Gary Neville had a few words to say about the guys from swoosh. Seems like it's becoming a bandwagon rather than an extremely worthy cause.

Haha fred's reply:

Your feedback has been passed on to the proper departments. We appreciate your
support of Nike and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that
represents quality.

Theyre doing this to improve their image.

No shit! They're not doing it for the good of the world. Nike are well known for exploiting Indonesian workers.

Excellent gaff from the English (as per usual) with the mascots. Couple of coloured kiddies would've been more approriate. As we say 'To errr is human, to fuck things completely up, you need the English'.

FD

Anything other than white, might've been appropriate, although taking that your probably English and like the authorities not very bright, therefore maybe that was there thinking too. Maybe they where looking for some 'purple' people??

Can be understood though.

FD

I just don't like the term coloured, thanks for the assumptions on my ethnicity and intelligence by the way.

Okay fair enough, I should've remember how downhill the site has come in terms of age and intelligence, so I should've explained something along the lines of 'A mascot with the skin colouring of black or maybe an Asian i.e. Oriental or Indian etc. Maybe even better each player holding the hand of a kid from different races.

Hope you get that.

FD

Oh, I got it before, I was just pointing out that some 'coloured' people find the term offensive.

fd1972uk said:
Excellent gaff from the English (as per usual) with the mascots. Couple of coloured kiddies would've been more approriate. As we say 'To errr is human, to fuck things completely up, you need the English'.

FD
........or the Scottish :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Whilst some don't as I've already witnessed in my workplace where someone told to 'Ask the black guy' and he told them 'Coloured' would be more appropriate, sending them into embarrasement.

Nice try though.

FD

Re: Nike standup speakup/ pics of Dutch anti racism kit

RuneEdge said:
I'm just saying that this looks like its gonna reach a point where we'll see too much anit-racism stuff that it'll turn into a money making scam by Nike.

Took you guys a while to figure that out, didn't it?

hey guys chill out we all know nike has other motives but at leat some credit shud be given to them after all thierry henry asked for their help.

also be it nike , umbro or adidas they would all exploit the event

also the money is going the kb foundation on projects against racism

pk9 said:
hey guys chill out we all know nike has other motives but at leat some credit shud be given to them after all thierry henry asked for their help.

also be it nike , umbro or adidas they would all exploit the event

also the money is going the kb foundation on projects against racism

They should have got Kappa to endorse it, they wouldn't have exploited it

ANY company would've or could've used this campaign to make money...the money going to the foundations are from the wrist-bands...and maybe some from the jerseys, not too sure about that...but Nike can do it as they have big stars (from all different ethnicities), and they have teams who can wear such a jersey...if Kappa did it, it won't have the same effect FOR SURE!!!

so, definitly, i am sure that Nike is getting something (maybe alot) from this, but still, they are making some noise about it, and let ppl know about this!!!

Back
Top Bottom