Night games in ManagerMode - FIFA08(PS3)

Re: Night games in FIFA08(PS3) ManagerMode

It's not possible mate. Sadly the match times are set by the CPU and almost all are daytime :(.

It's not possible mate. Sadly the match times are set by the CPU and almost all are daytime :(.

i discovered, by accident, a roundabout way of getting to play night matches in MM on the PS3!

say if your very next game is, for example, a Champion's League match.
just exit MM, and go back to the main menu...

go into 'kick off', choose any opponent.

choose a stadium that has the 'night' option, and choose 'night'.

then exit back out to the main menu.

reload your MM.

that's it!

but then you'll have to redo it, to go back to 'day' games.
just choose 'day' instead.

edit:
it seems for the stadiums with 'dusk' option, you have to have the 'kick-off' match load up. then exit out.

:D

Last edited:

i discovered, by accident, a roundabout way of getting to play night matches in MM on the PS3!

say if your very next game is, for example, a Champion's League match.
just exit MM, and go back to the main menu...

go into 'kick off', choose any opponent.

choose a stadium that has the 'night' option, and choose 'night'.

let the game load.

i usually wait for the starting whistle, then i exit back out to the main menu.

reload your MM.

that's it!

but then you'll have to redo it, to go back to 'day' games.
just choose 'day' or 'dusk' instead.

:D

This works on X360 and also the game doesnt need to load, simply go to the preferences screen and choose night on the stadium ur about to play in, press back and go into MM. Easy.

I shall now start a new thread to tell people the workaround for changing captain during a match for those too lazy to read the Fifa08 next gen thread...........

;)

Seriously, how do you change captain DURING a match? I know it's X or Square before a match, but didn't think you could during?

Basically you just swap the players around with a sub that you can decide not to use in the end, for example King is captain but you want to make Dawson captain instead.....

Pause the game, go to team management, swap a sub for King, the sub takes King's place and is now captain, swap Dawson for King, King takes Dawson's place and Dawson is on the bench, now finally swap Dawson for the sub and Dawson takes the sub's place and is now captain, then you could swap Dawson and King back to their original CB positions and Dawson is captain.

To sub your captain and have someone else currently in the first 11 be captain do the same things, first sub the guy you want to be captain, now swap the new captain from the bench for the old one, then finally swap the positions around to be appropriate, eg to replace Terry as captain with Gerrard and have King replace Terry from the bench in an England game....

Swap Gerrard with King
Swap Gerrard with Terry (captain)
Swap Gerrard with King to put Gerrard back to CM and King back to CB with Gerrard now as captain.

Another tip to remember, lowering the chant audio slider doesn't just lower the volume of chants, it actually reduces the amount of chants played during matches, which obviously massively removes from the superb atmosphere of the game, so keep it all the way to maximum..........

Back
Top Bottom