[Next Gen] Fifa 14 - General Discussion

can u guys help me building my LEGENDS squad in UT, am i missing someone from "back then" who is available ingame?
/i couldnt find Scholes already :( /

GOAL LINE:
Buffon,Dida

DEFENCE
:
Puyol,Ferdinand,Samuel,Srna,Abidal,Lúcio,R.Carvalho,Heinze,O'Shea,Rafa Marquez(TOTS)

MIDFIELD:
Xavi,Pirlo,Gerrard,Seedorf,Ronaldinho,Rosicky,Giggs,Zanetti,Zé Roberto,Riquelme,Verón,Joe Cole, Camoranesi, Alan Smith, Lampard, Kewell

ATTACK:
Eto'o,Klose,Totti,Henry,Djibril Cissé,Reyes,Saviola,Del Piero,Gudjohnsen,Heskey,Trezeguet,Robbie Keane,Drogba

EDIT: Forlán should be here but he costs around 140k, Nesta cost around 500k

EDIT2: maybe this would help my finances, wow just now got it
http://i.imgur.com/8K9BnZU.jpg

Last edited:
Grown bored with FUT, just aren't enough competitive players. Most either hump the ball over the top or peg it down the line, both predictable and easily defendable.

meanwhile i found the FUT topic here...oh dear me... :) whatever i think i agree with you. for me the overpowered headers are killing the game

Last edited:
EDIT2: maybe this would help my finances, wow just now got it
http://i.imgur.com/8K9BnZU.jpg
How lucky! :SHOCK:

By the way, nice team name... I bet that one of my squads would perfectly suit your team :))
VuDyUgs.jpg

I prefer 3 at the back formations where possible, but I must be honest: I feel I struggle way more with 3 at the bach than I do with 4.
So I'm still going for 4-2-3-1(2) where applicable (say if I have the "right" fullbacks) for matches that I believe will be tough, but yes, I'm trying to switch to 3 at the back only (I'll post some of my squads later when I can access FIFA).

And here are the squads.
Some hybrids:
rRs3u7T.png

w1pisS9.png

dL2k3JZ.png

And my favourite one, Melbourne United (with only players from Melbourne Heart or Melbourne Victory):
s8yJPrp.png

I bought Villa as soon as the transfer was out, there used to be Barbarouses in that spot before.

I have a question, almost 12 months on:

How the HELL do you do a shirt pull on the XBox One? I mean what is the button press? My mate does it all the time on me and it's infuriating, but I always struggle no matter what button I press. Never seems to do the pull back.

Thanks!

It's just the tackle button, and it's contextual. Meaning rather than stick a foot out to make a tackle, if you're trailing the player you'll pull his shirt. I do it all the time, though sometimes it does make the mistake of trying to make a tackle instead of a shirt pull, so it's hardly perfect.

It's just the tackle button, and it's contextual. Meaning rather than stick a foot out to make a tackle, if you're trailing the player you'll pull his shirt. I do it all the time, though sometimes it does make the mistake of trying to make a tackle instead of a shirt pull, so it's hardly perfect.

Surely not the slide tackle button? That makes a sliding challenge every time.

I have a problem.
When I change in option help controller shot to manual this option don't save at
the restart of Fifa15 and every time I have to change it.You can help me? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom