[Next Gen] Fifa 14 - General Discussion

Don't play as Spurs - I swear they're cursed in this game.

The defensive AI can be real shit in this game at times, but honestly, the problems you have seem to be kinda personal to you. Yeah, it's hard to keep clean sheets in this game with default settings, but it goes both ways - getting behind the CPU defense and creating chances is really not that hard in this FIFA.

I for one have never had problems with my teammate attacking AI in this game - teammate runs are plentiful for me and the variety and sweetness of goals that I've scored is unparalleled by any game I've played before.

I'm on Legendary, just yesterday finished my second season with Schalke, and I finished 2nd to Bayern. I conceded a ton, but I scored the most in the league - by a big margin. My squad is good, but definitely not elite and lacks great depth.

If you're looking to start a new CM, I fully recommend Schalke - a very youthful side with some high potential youngsters (Draxler is a stud); I'd just get rid of Huntelaar asap.

I'd also recommend trying drunkenferret's slider set for assisted players over at Operation Sports - I haven't used them but I have a couple friends who use them, or something close.

I might give them a go, cheers. I just don't like the defensive system in this game though, I think it's dire. The contain buttons really don't work, they give far too much time and space and the COM will endlessly pass the ball around you. The only way to win the ball that I can see is to manually guide your player 'into' the opponent, and given how ridiculously fast the COM can turn, it's just a chore. It's as if the game knows its own limitations and plays to exploit them.

A good example of this is how a player on the wing will do a ludicrous run around in a tight circle. I've never seen a professional footballer do this, but the COM does it all the time. The reason is, when the player turns in a circle, your defender kind of 'auto' follows him for a split second and his inertia seems to send him the entirely wrong way. The defence always has loads of inertia wheres the attacker has ZERO inertia whatsoever. On World Class, the game simply boosts itself by allowing crazy fast dribbles and turns that leave me standing with a simple change of direction. I was laughing at it the other day when Fellaini was gliding past players on the wing, it may as we'll have been Ronaldo for all the stats were at play.

The COM is just too lethal at finishing too, I'm amazed how no one else seems to suffer from it. Perfect example tonight was I again had all the play, hit the fucking crossbar THREE times then the game opened up my defence by again running in a tight circle. which totally screwed up my player switching and ended up with him finishing his circle turn having not moved forward but now the game wouldn't let me control either CB. Neither closed him down, and before I got a chance to correct it, he blasted it inch perfectly into the top corner.

Aside from the fact I'm shit at it, I just don't enjoy defending in this at all. I really don't like the mechanics of it. You can't get close enough to the attacker unless to manually manoeuvre the defender into the attacker, and usually you then get beated by a simple change of direction due to the game boosting its own physical stats. That might sound paranoid, but I've seen way too many times where big lumbering players in the game suddenly turn into lightening fast close dribblers when it suits the COM.

I mean when you are confronted by an attacker you should be able to tell largely which direction they are going to move going on their body shape, footing, direction of movement etc. but in FIFA you simply can't because the COM can beat the laws of physics and turn sharply at any angle with no detriment to their speed or balance. The same cant be said when you get the ball.

I dunno. Having to manually guide my player into an attacker's path when they can choose to turn in any given direction regardless of the circumstance is really getting on my nerves, it makes the game a test of reaction and luck. If my experience, containing just doesn't work, you can only contain so much before the COM pulls off some sensational through ball or inch perfect cross.

Don't play as Spurs - I swear they're cursed in this game.

The defensive AI can be real shit in this game at times, but honestly, the problems you have seem to be kinda personal to you. Yeah, it's hard to keep clean sheets in this game with default settings, but it goes both ways - getting behind the CPU defense and creating chances is really not that hard in this FIFA.

I for one have never had problems with my teammate attacking AI in this game - teammate runs are plentiful for me and the variety and sweetness of goals that I've scored is unparalleled by any game I've played before.

I'm on Legendary, just yesterday finished my second season with Schalke, and I finished 2nd to Bayern. I conceded a ton, but I scored the most in the league - by a big margin. My squad is good, but definitely not elite and lacks great depth.

If you're looking to start a new CM, I fully recommend Schalke - a very youthful side with some high potential youngsters (Draxler is a stud); I'd just get rid of Huntelaar asap.

I'd also recommend trying drunkenferret's slider set for assisted players over at Operation Sports - I haven't used them but I have a couple friends who use them, or something close.

Have to agree about the comment about Spurs being cursed lol. Ive played career with a few teams now and the one with Spurs was just plain horrible. Nothing would work with them. Horrible to play with!.

Have to agree about the comment about Spurs being cursed lol. Ive played career with a few teams now and the one with Spurs was just plain horrible. Nothing would work with them. Horrible to play with!.

Haha I think I'll avoid them from now on! I had a few interesting matches this afternoon, took Liverpool's default formation (a really narrow diamond midfield with two up top) and played the best football I ever have on this.

Swings and roundabouts through. Next week I'll be complaining that I'm crap again. But just to help, I'll avoid Spurs. Maybe the devs are all Arsenal fans.

I might give them a go, cheers. I just don't like the defensive system in this game though, I think it's dire. The contain buttons really don't work, they give far too much time and space and the COM will endlessly pass the ball around you. The only way to win the ball that I can see is to manually guide your player 'into' the opponent, and given how ridiculously fast the COM can turn, it's just a chore. It's as if the game knows its own limitations and plays to exploit them.

A good example of this is how a player on the wing will do a ludicrous run around in a tight circle. I've never seen a professional footballer do this, but the COM does it all the time. The reason is, when the player turns in a circle, your defender kind of 'auto' follows him for a split second and his inertia seems to send him the entirely wrong way. The defence always has loads of inertia wheres the attacker has ZERO inertia whatsoever. On World Class, the game simply boosts itself by allowing crazy fast dribbles and turns that leave me standing with a simple change of direction. I was laughing at it the other day when Fellaini was gliding past players on the wing, it may as we'll have been Ronaldo for all the stats were at play.

The COM is just too lethal at finishing too, I'm amazed how no one else seems to suffer from it. Perfect example tonight was I again had all the play, hit the fucking crossbar THREE times then the game opened up my defence by again running in a tight circle. which totally screwed up my player switching and ended up with him finishing his circle turn having not moved forward but now the game wouldn't let me control either CB. Neither closed him down, and before I got a chance to correct it, he blasted it inch perfectly into the top corner.

Aside from the fact I'm shit at it, I just don't enjoy defending in this at all. I really don't like the mechanics of it. You can't get close enough to the attacker unless to manually manoeuvre the defender into the attacker, and usually you then get beated by a simple change of direction due to the game boosting its own physical stats. That might sound paranoid, but I've seen way too many times where big lumbering players in the game suddenly turn into lightening fast close dribblers when it suits the COM.

I mean when you are confronted by an attacker you should be able to tell largely which direction they are going to move going on their body shape, footing, direction of movement etc. but in FIFA you simply can't because the COM can beat the laws of physics and turn sharply at any angle with no detriment to their speed or balance. The same cant be said when you get the ball.

I dunno. Having to manually guide my player into an attacker's path when they can choose to turn in any given direction regardless of the circumstance is really getting on my nerves, it makes the game a test of reaction and luck. If my experience, containing just doesn't work, you can only contain so much before the COM pulls off some sensational through ball or inch perfect cross.
thats why i do not play the game anymore

Guys had anyone origin id for fifa 14 on pc and after tried to put the same id on Fifa 14 for PS4 with success?

Cause i'm trying to set the same id with my fifa 14 (pc) and it says that the id is already in use.

Can't i use the same origin id?

Cheers.

Guys had anyone origin id for fifa 14 on pc and after tried to put the same id on Fifa 14 for PS4 with success?

Cause i'm trying to set the same id with my fifa 14 (pc) and it says that the id is already in use.

Can't i use the same origin id?

Cheers.

Yup, you cannot.

Seriously how do people play this game, I STILL don't get it. One match I trounce the opposition 4-0, the next the AI comes out at 200mph and absolutely blitzes me away. I turned it off in disgust when I went 3-0 down after half a match, the COM can be standing in front of you, simply turn left or right on the ball and the game makes your defender you are controlling run in completely the opposite direction whether you tell him to or not. It's like an invisible barrier that pushes your player well away from the attacker while he twists and turns with ZERO momentum.

Off the ball it's just as bad, I can't play a CM without having my defenders just wander off on a regular basis.

I know I'll be told I'm talking rubbish about the defender thing, but it happens. The COM goes one way, I start to follow him, he then immediately turns back the way he came, and my defender just keeps on running away from the ball despite me telling him to change direction and keep with the attacker. The game scores so many goals from this method, it drives me nuts. It's just plain AI cheating.

I have no motivation to play this now because I don't feel in control of it. How can I beat a team away from home 4-0 then follow that up by being 3-0 down at half time and at home?

Last edited:
Right. Arsenal v Spurs. Played it twice. Twice I hit the post multiple times in the game, twice I got hit by stupid goals out of nothing, twice the COM was playing at about twice the speed of my players. It's really crap.

In fact, Spurs were pressing so much that in both games they actually managed to score a goal from closing down clearances repeatedly until they actually forced the ball in the net by tackling their way in. I couldn't even just whack the ball into touch because they'd get a foot to the ball which in turn became an inch perfect pass for them.

Both games my Arsenal players were inexplicably sluggish, slow to turn, passes would keep hitting their heels or just running away from them, whereas the COM would be able to control the ball with the instep, turn one way, then instantly back the other by knocking the ball with the same foot which was borderline impossible to do from that position, literally in the blink of an eye.

Now, this thing about my defenders being taken out of the game by the COM, it actually happens. Here's an example of yet another COM goal I could do absolutely NOTHING about.

The goal kick goes up to Adebayor, who wins the header, NONE of my players are anywhere near Soldado, I then bring my number 6 to try and jockey him, but he simply changes direction in a slight way and the game actively made my defender just run past him. NOTHING I could do. Yes, I momentarily moved him towards Soldado but the game took over the rest, and made my defender carry on going as if some amazing bit of skill had wrong footed him. Absolute bollocks.

Next, he plays it through to Adebayor again, who despite being surrounded by three of my defenders is left all alone because the game decided that none of my players would mark him properly. Then of course he hits an outside of the foot shot perfectly in to the corner.

YouTube - My Movie

This sums up my entire experience with this horrible, nasty excuse of a game. Spend 89 minutes trying to beat an almost telepathic COM defence, get out ran, out muscled the entire game regardless of form or stats, then for 5-10 seconds something like this happens and I then lose the game.

Given what I just said about the goal, how else could I have defended that goal? It made my no. 6 defender just run out of the way of Soldado and the game made my other defenders just stand and let Adebayor through on goal.

Last edited:
Last rant, I watched some tutorials on defending, they didn't work either, I've replayed the same cup tie v Spurs four times and got fucking thrashed every time. Lost the last game 4-1 then turned it off again when 3-0 down after 20 minutes. Spurs had three shots and lashed every one of them into the net from outside the box. All three.

If you go in for a tackle then the COM just glides past you because it makes your player practically move out the way, if you contain then they get close to your penalty area and thrash the ball in from every angle possible.

Seriously how do you defend in this? Even when I defend well, I still let in at least 1-2 goals per game out of nothing. At worst, the game rips me apart. Since watching this tutorial on containing from MGH on YouTube I let in seven goals in less than two halves. Aide from that there's absolutely nothing on the internet about how to play this game.

In fact playing it tonight was so frustrating and lacking in any enjoyment I'm considering just selling it and putting it down to some fucking atrocious defending mechanics. I've never, ever, ever played a football game in decades where after five months of owning the game I still can't stop leaking goals.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Supertalk but your defending in that vid is not very good, are you not using the tackle button? You should have pretty easily made the tackle with #6, at the very least hitting the tackle button would have fouled him, but in my experience he would have done one of those step lunges and won the ball. If I'd missed that tackle I would have sprinted Wilshere back in front of Soldado to contain him instead of straight towards him. Failing that I would have dropped #2 back further than the AI had him to prevent that through ball.

I'm sorry Supertalk but your defending in that vid is not very good, are you not using the tackle button? You should have pretty easily made the tackle with #6, at the very least hitting the tackle button would have fouled him, but in my experience he would have done one of those step lunges and won the ball. If I'd missed that tackle I would have sprinted Wilshere back in front of Soldado to contain him instead of straight towards him. Failing that I would have dropped #2 back further than the AI had him to prevent that through ball.

I totally see what you say, but the video doesn't show that I'm first controlling the guy who loses the header. By the time the ball drops to Soldado, I'm now controlling the no.6 and I try to contain and hold Soldado up. Usually this works but the game sometimes makes your defender so a strange sidestep out of the way of the attacker. That's my point. I tried pressing tackle but he was already caught in this odd animation and the game moved him out of the way regardless of what I was telling the game to do. It's like there's an invisible barrier preventing your player from getting close and he auto runs around the attacker, leaving him the wrong side of the attacker.

By this point, Adebayor had begun running in behind the defence before I have any chance to switch players, and they all just leave him to run through unhindered.

That's my point really, yeah the defending in the video looks laughably bad but I actually has virtually no input into any of it.

Last edited:
Suuuup, either give up or use sliders. As is too often said, doing the same thing over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

The defending can be real bad in this game and you're going to concede goals that feel unfair as a result. The defending in that vid was rather poor though (I'd never have been so aggressive with my CB in that circumstance). You say it's not your fault but I've been in that situation plenty of times myself and all I can say is it sure looks like it was your fault. I don't have an explanation for why, but you're interpretation of things is often quite different from mine own experiences (hitting the post; lack of teammate runs; some of your defensive issues).

Honestly, I score enough that conceding these goals doesn't ruin the game for me, though they can piss me off, and in fact I'm at the point where Legendary with default settings is a little too easy(so winning and enjoying the game on default is possible), but if by now you haven't learnt how to enjoy the game on default, for the love of all things holy please either just admit defeat with FIFA 14 or commit to using sliders.

Last edited:
doing the same thing over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

vaas-far-cry-3-23110-1680x1050.jpg

Are you sure you jockeyed with Koscielny? I haven't played the game so I don't know what the jockey animation looks like these days, but it sure looks on the video like he just runs forward to his left, then forward to his right.

In previous games like FIFA11 the jockey anim used to be really exaggerated, maybe that's not the case anymore?

Which button were you pressing?

After Koscielny is removed from the equation, that makes the gaps in your defence massive and therefore the through ball is easy. The left back isn't able to get across in time to get goal-side of Adebayor.

Maybe the thing to try differently would be to be much more conservative with Koscielny. You don't have to get on Soldado's toes straight away, you can jockey from further away, delay his advance and 'shade' the passing lanes. 'Tactical defending' in the past was always about patiently biding your time and defending the space, rather than being aggressive.

Yeah I jockeyed. I didn't make him move towards the player, he got a certain distance and the game practically took him over. That's my point and I'm amazed it doesn't happen to other people. I got a certain distance, pressed L2 and contain, and the game made my player auto-sidestep past him. I never intended to rush into it, leaving the gap in the first place.

Either way I've had enough of it now. Good for you MFMax, Legendary is too easy. I don't know how you do it.

I looked for defending tutorials and saw one good one on YouTube which was all about containing with secondary press and keeping your player you control off the ball. I tried it in loads of friendly games and it worked brilliantly, I was barely conceding a goal and winning all the time. Use that same tactic in a Career Mode and the COM always manages to get 1-2 goals. There's always something cheap or downright bizarre that works in its favour. I mean I lost 1-0 to Palace in the last game I played, I had 17 shots on target and their keeper was all over his goal keeping everything out, and my defending managed to prevent Palace from having even a singe effort on target. Then, in injury time at the end of the game, they pump a long ball from their own half into my penalty area, about 20 yards over my entire defensive line, and their player is standing next to the goal and has an empty net. Why? Because my left-back was lying on my goal line injured keeping everyone onside and I had no idea.

The previous game before that, I defended perfectly all game except for one single moment where I actually covered a through ball over the top of my defence, then as I gathered the ball my other CB, controlled by the CPU, decided to run into me, knocking both players to the ground, and handing the ball to the COM for a goal.

I can't be bothered with it. It's not even a case of not being able to spot what's going on, or understanding about defensive cover. I see all that stuff but can't cope with the (in my opinions) terrible defensive mechanics.

Either way I'm done with the game.

Yeah I jockeyed. I didn't make him move towards the player, he got a certain distance and the game practically took him over. That's my point and I'm amazed it doesn't happen to other people. I got a certain distance, pressed L2 and contain, and the game made my player auto-sidestep past him. I never intended to rush into it, leaving the gap in the first place.

Either way I've had enough of it now. Good for you MFMax, Legendary is too easy. I don't know how you do it.

I looked for defending tutorials and saw one good one on YouTube which was all about containing with secondary press and keeping your player you control off the ball. I tried it in loads of friendly games and it worked brilliantly, I was barely conceding a goal and winning all the time. Use that same tactic in a Career Mode and the COM always manages to get 1-2 goals. There's always something cheap or downright bizarre that works in its favour. I mean I lost 1-0 to Palace in the last game I played, I had 17 shots on target and their keeper was all over his goal keeping everything out, and my defending managed to prevent Palace from having even a singe effort on target. Then, in injury time at the end of the game, they pump a long ball from their own half into my penalty area, about 20 yards over my entire defensive line, and their player is standing next to the goal and has an empty net. Why? Because my left-back was lying on my goal line injured keeping everyone onside and I had no idea.

The previous game before that, I defended perfectly all game except for one single moment where I actually covered a through ball over the top of my defence, then as I gathered the ball my other CB, controlled by the CPU, decided to run into me, knocking both players to the ground, and handing the ball to the COM for a goal.

I can't be bothered with it. It's not even a case of not being able to spot what's going on, or understanding about defensive cover. I see all that stuff but can't cope with the (in my opinions) terrible defensive mechanics.

Either way I'm done with the game.

Sorry, but we don't believe you! Unless you're back to PES!!! :P

That's my point and I'm amazed it doesn't happen to other people. I got a certain distance, pressed L2 and contain

Guess that's your problem with defending, I never use contain, move it to R1 and forget about it, changed press and 2nd man press back to how they were previously and contain myself by using super cancel.

Nah nothing works for me, no matter what tactic I try it works for a few games then seems to go completely down the pan after that, you can contain the AI for 89 minutes then it'll pass the ball around for 15 seconds at lightning speed and play someone in on goal. What pisses me off in my career mode is that I can hammer someone 5-0 one game, then the next three I'll lose where my defence just opens up. Then I'll go and hammer someone else 4 or 5-0. It's an endless cycle of thrashing a team then going 2, 3 or 4 games without winning due to the AI always managing some scrappy, shitty goal and I can't score. But then it'll let me score a load of goals in one match with ease.

I also always get decent results against the really top sides but will constantly lose at home to teams like Stoke, Norwich, Southampton etc. I personally think they're harder to play against because the game itself relies entirely on pace and strength, and very little else - something these teams seem to be given by default for some reason. But it still pisses me off no end, how EA can think its's realistic to have the very top sides easy to play against but the lower sides end up playing like Brazil on steroids is beyond me.

In fact, this has been so shit that I simmed a cup match between Arsenal and Derby County, and even then the COM made Derby win the match 2-1. Oh and Ozil broke his ankle.

Last edited:
Nah nothing works for me, no matter what tactic I try it works for a few games then seems to go completely down the pan after that, you can contain the AI for 89 minutes then it'll pass the ball around for 15 seconds at lightning speed and play someone in on goal. What pisses me off in my career mode is that I can hammer someone 5-0 one game, then the next three I'll lose where my defence just opens up. Then I'll go and hammer someone else 4 or 5-0. It's an endless cycle of thrashing a team then going 2, 3 or 4 games without winning due to the AI always managing some scrappy, shitty goal and I can't score. But then it'll let me score a load of goals in one match with ease.

I also always get decent results against the really top sides but will constantly lose at home to teams like Stoke, Norwich, Southampton etc. I personally think they're harder to play against because the game itself relies entirely on pace and strength, and very little else - something these teams seem to be given by default for some reason. But it still pisses me off no end, how EA can think its's realistic to have the very top sides easy to play against but the lower sides end up playing like Brazil on steroids is beyond me.

In fact, this has been so shit that I simmed a cup match between Arsenal and Derby County, and even then the COM made Derby win the match 2-1. Oh and Ozil broke his ankle.

I appreciate your frustration with playing defense in FIFA 14. Having read quite a few of your posts, I'll try to offer you some advice I haven't seen offered to you yet.

1. In regards to your personal skill controlling the player... I respect your honesty that you admit to not having "leet skillz" when it comes to FIFA 14. So your 1v1 defending may not be good enough to rescue your defense when they are caught out in a bad situation. So, my advice is for you to rarely/never switch players on defense. The reasons for this are numerous. The biggest reason is that the more often you switch, the more often you are pulling players out of position. So stop that. Also, you can play defense off-the-ball to either deny/intercept passing lanes, or to double up in tandem with your CPU teammate. I find it much more effective to "double" press when the player is controlling the second player instead of the CPU doubling.

2. Tactics. You need to delve into your tactics and formation as well as learning how to study your opponents. Do you want to press really high up the pitch? That's typically a 4-3-3 formation to push on their fullbacks and midfielders. Do you want to outnumber your opponent in midfield and play with a lot of possession and short passes? That can be a 4-2-3-1. Want a little more direct play with some pressing built in? Try a 4-1-2-1-2 (a 4-4-2 diamond). And make sure your formation matches your team instructions. If you want to counter attack, set up a formation that helps you move the ball up the field quickly on a turnover and set your team instructions to low pressing, a deep line, and non-aggressive tackling. Then make sure you play the way your have instructed. If you want high pressing, then set it up differently. Just have a plan and stick with it. In real life, the best managers are organized and dedicated to their plan.

3. In game adjustments. So, I didn't see it, but I assume it has been mentioned to you. The CPU adjusts their tactics every game at the 80 minute mark when losing close (down less than 2 goals) to a high line/high pressing formation. What this means specifically is that CPU will push up on your fullbacks, push up on one of your center backs, and they will run through your midfielders from behind to pick off any short passes. So don't dawdle on the ball in the back, or the CPU will take it from you and score. Either be good enough to pass and dribble out of the back, or start launching long passes. Also, it would be a pretty good idea for you to make a formation adjustment to counter the CPU high press. Add an extra defender or defensive midfielder... OR throw on an extra attacker to target on the fast break.

Anyways, some things to try. Try not to focus on the big picture (winning or losing) but focus on doing the best you can to stick to your game plan. Play to your players strengths and to your formation and tactics. For my FIFA development, I found it easiest to learn to defend deep and counter, then move on to high pressing and possession. So do what you want, but enjoy that the game is challenging. It will ultimately make winning that much more satisfying.

I also always get decent results against the really top sides but will constantly lose at home to teams like Stoke, Norwich, Southampton etc.

That's down to poorly implemented underdog AI logic, been the same since forever, can be negated by using a good slider setup, ie one with high pass error/ball control error will stop poor players being so good with the ball.

Simming is fundamentally broken and always has been, should never be relied on for anything realistic, and yes you always for some reason get far greater fatigue and far more injuries when simming.

Can someone describe the improvements to NG compared to CG besides cosmetic?

I'm weighing up buying a PS4 for the game but won't if it's simply better crowd with more/smoother animations. Main complaint with CG is that the AI isn't very offensive. Games mostly boil down to whether I'm going to break them down or not.

Also lol @ Supertalk. So melodramatic.

I'm weighing up buying a PS4 for the game but won't if it's simply better crowd with more/smoother animations. Main complaint with CG is that the AI isn't very offensive. Games mostly boil down to whether I'm going to break them down or not.

Too many improvements to list really. Basically almost everything is slightly to moderately improved. The AI is still a weak point for me - primarily the defensive AI but some decision making by attackers and overall tactical depth as well - but it's certainly better than CG.

Too many improvements to list really. Basically almost everything is slightly to moderately improved. The AI is still a weak point for me - primarily the defensive AI but some decision making by attackers and overall tactical depth as well - but it's certainly better than CG.

Did you play CG much prior? How would you rate each out of 10?

I really enjoy the CG game, and have already decided to go NG for FIFA 15. Just considering if it's worth pulling the trigger earlier and getting the most out of FIFA 14 NG.

I bought a PS4 just for next-gen months ago and am pleased with the decision.

Like Max said there are lots of improvements besides just graphics and crowd.

Did you play CG much prior? How would you rate each out of 10?

I really enjoy the CG game, and have already decided to go NG for FIFA 15. Just considering if it's worth pulling the trigger earlier and getting the most out of FIFA 14 NG.

I played way too many hours of CG on my PC, now I have a ps4 I've played way too many of NG on it. There really is no comparison, pretty much everything is improved.

CG: 7/10 - good game but lots of flaws that become glaring after enough time

NG: 8/10 - great game, has it flaws but overall much more satisfying than CG

buddy from my experience, i didnt rate CG fifa and kept playing pes14, when i went to NG, iv noticed a massive difference in indiviuality and weightness of players and havent touched pes14 since. CG i personally would give it a 5/10 NG 8/10.

There's enough difference to justify getting it.Coming from PC to PS4.
The weight of players, free ball, extra precision in controls and individuality are some of those pros of NG.
The difference btw players on manual is on another level from any other game.For the 1st time I appreciate players with high vision stats.Same with every single stat ( interceptions, att position, ball control,......)

After getting used to the game I only changed cpu passing error and shot error for us both on World class.
I played 2 CM seasons on PC and now season 4 on PS4.The most I've played since I started played.

Most of what I dreamt about football is in this game . Of course there's still room for improvement and bug fixing.I expect a bigger jump in Fifa15 that's going to be their focus now.

Back
Top Bottom