Newcastle United Thread

To be honest, when Kev was in charge at Newcastle before they were a very exciting team to watch.

I really, really wish Newcastle luck under Keegan - their fans are due a trophy.

It will give you all a lift if nothing else. Maybe there will be money to spend, too. Just in time for the transfer window.
I really hope it goes okay and you can finish 4th (above Liver****).

So, who do want to buy? Berbatov?

This is doomed, a manager that hasnt watched football for 3 years?! A guy that has a history of walking out when it starts to get tough?! A guy that has obvious tactical limitations?!

I predict a few good results the next couple of weeks with some decent attacking football, followed by the inevitable drop in performance and a mid table finish. Then in the summer half of south america will be signed cause they looked good on youtube and then another midtable finish will see him walkout again.

Why-y-man!

You heard it here first!

I wish the guy all he luck in world, just not the club ;) KK did a great job and to be fair we played some good attacking stuff with us until the money ran out, but then again that was his own fault Macken 5m,Sommeil4m, Fowler 6m, Vuseo 5.5!

I wish the guy all he luck in world, just not the club ;) KK did a great job and to be fair we played some good attacking stuff with us until the money ran out, but then again that was his own fault Macken 5m,Sommeil4m, Fowler 6m, Vuseo 5.5!

he left you's right in the shite...

until frank tookover it was looking like the good ol' days for siddy...

What's that Mack? Like all you're fans who didn't turned up in their droves for the F.A. Cup replay against West Ham? Cup not good enough for you lot now?

I think Newcastle supporters are brilliant personally - St.James' Park is always rammed despite how well the team are doing.

Last edited:
I sware thiss is the Newcastle thread or you lot just have an obsession for us.... Anyhow as iv pointed out in this thread before, pre keegan days they were averaging just over 20k a season in there lower divisions hardy rammed now matter how well there doing....

No Mack, you have an obsession with us. Don't blame you mind, I can't remember the last time teh Shiteh won a trophy! :lol:

My God Kev is clueless and dare I say it, seems a bit senile now. He really doesn't know what is going on.

Also, that fat twunt Mike Ashley better start following his head, and not his heart if he wants Newcastle to get anywhere. They are a joke at the moment.

He is clueless isn't he?! He's playing Barton on the right instead of Milner, and Smith instead of Viduka!

Newcastle have a good enough squad to be challenging for UEFA Cup, yet they get some ridiculous managers. And the fans are cheering Keegan!

I agree mate - something's gotta be done, he really hasn't got a clue. He even looks a bit senile sitting in the dugout these days :shock:

LMAO, couldnt help but laugh when I heard the 1-0 on bbc final score.

So whats the betting he will leave before the end of the season? There is still a bit of optimism around him so I can't imagine him leaving this month. But possibly just avoiding the drop will make him leave as the pressure will be too much near the end of the season.

Well we all new that was coming and hes got the Dabo case to come, how we managed to get 5m for him ill never know...

Shearer confirmed as manager til the end of the season hahahahahahahahahahahaha

now the geordie idiots have got what they wanted, lets see if he really is the saviour they all think he will be.

Back
Top Bottom