Newcastle United thread

So its perfectly normal for a big player joining a team with lower standards than him? I know he had no choice but that doesnt mean he deserves to player for Newcastle. He deserves more than that.

RuneEdge said:
So its perfectly normal for a big player joining a team with lower standards than him? I know he had no choice but that doesnt mean he deserves to player for Newcastle. He deserves more than that.

no its not normal but the lad was desperate....

Sulph said:
Its a good squad man, just a shit manager.
Its not about the squad. Its about the standards of the team and the level of football they are playing.

I know he was desperate like Vann said but that doesnt mean he deserved it.

RuneEdge said:
I know he was desperate like Vann said but that doesnt mean he deserved it.

Why?? He left lfc for selfish reasons and they backfired, real won f*ck all and lfc are the european champions. Now he's had to accept the only firm offer he's had this summer....

I think its called poetic justice...

but while we're on this "feel sorry for mickey" tip, remember, the little welsh twat is getting bags full of money so I think he'll be okay....

I think it was a really big mistake letting jenas go to spurs. He's going to be one for the future. But its good to see that we've got nobby solano back. It was stupid to get rid of him in the first place. Hopefully he'll still play aswell as he was last season for villa.

Jesus we are right fucked with injuries. Luque's out for 6 weeks now. what the hell are our physios doing that players are getting crocked left right and centre!?!

Did anyone see owen get nutmegged in front of goal from that newcastle
corner? he looked like he had seen a ghost then done a littlw wiggle.lol Newcastle are a joke, they sign owen and expect all their problems to go away, what they really needed was a serious defender, one who doesnt get injured crashing into the post.lol

Wow. . that game was almost painful to watch when Newcastle had the ball. I think your problems will be significantly remedied when your midfielders get healthy, but until then its gonna be ugly and Owen can do little to change that on his ow(e)n. :mrgreen:

ThomasGOAL said:
For the Newcastle Fans, what do you think about the French player Charles N'Zogbia ?

He's quality mate. defintely one for the future. his goal today was class
:mrgreen: he was definitely man of the match tonight in my opinion. worked hard for the full 90 mins.

3-0 really flattered us to be totally honest. kind of reminds me of the 4-1 reverse we had last season at home to fulham. just goes to show you how unpredictable football is. and just how awful is babayaro? everytime he gets the ball he either passes it back or looses possesion. we really need to get a replacement for him when the transfer window re-opens in january. either that or tryout N'zogbia as a left back when luque comes back.

Thx Baggs, i see the goal, very class dribble.
One other great French player from "Le Havre" (like N'Zogbia), it's Lassina Diarra go to Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom