1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Newbie question

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dompa, 14 April 2006.

1. dompa

dompa Guest

Sorry for probably 1000 th time same question, but can someone give me a link where I can download all the real names of teams and players so I don´t have to write it?
    Also if you know is there a possibility to upload a teams emblem to PES? Or is someone with some sense in writing done it already and is willing to share it with others.

Thanks

P.S. I have moved folder with instaled PES5 from C disk to D disk (it is the same disk but partiated) and i´ve lost my option file and all saves,can i find them somewhere or not?

P.P.S. if u want to have "real" players then you shoul change the dominant foot of Bosnjak in Croatia to right!

2. bulwa-boy

bulwa-boy Hala Madrid

20 February 2006
    Poland
    Real Madrid
    I would recommend downloading Superpatch (you can find it in the edit section) it changes everything: Player names, League names team names it also changes player faces to better ones and it replaces default stadiums with better ones.
    the patch has new music new balls new menus and LOTS MORE

P.S the file size is BIG

3. Or you can download an option file, look at the upload section. It's smaller than superpatch