New World Cup advert from Nike

Lovely cameos, just one thing really bothers me with this nike videos everytime.
Does stadiums at night have that dramatic light? Looks like a theather :LOL:

:LOL: Very good, especially with all the scenario's. The Rooney one especially, its either he's god in England or the biggest failure to play the game.

Ronaldinho bit probably should have been edited as he's not going.

:LOL: The Rooney one especially, its either he's god in England or the biggest failure to play the game.

Could not agree more. Thats's the british press for you, build them up so high because the fall is even better!!

WOW, really well done. Too bad they couldn't have made the non-Nike kits in there look more like the real ones.

Last edited:
Yeah, i noticed the Umbro logo but the kit is so simple, it almost blends in with the fake ones.
Anyone else notice how good Ribery and Ronaldo are at getting fouled. Must have rehearsed them a lot. ;)

With music from Dutch 70's band Focus, the song is called Hocus Pocus...this was one of my favourite bands when i was 14 years old....great memories....great clip. Especially the part about Rooney.

No Messi however...

Btw that (awful) statue of Ronaldo in this clip, is currently in Colombo, a shopping in Lisbon to introduce the new kit or whatever.

To bad the face of the statue and the rest of his body is just awfully built and worked, otherwise it could be a great piece of work.

The level of details is brilliant, Its rather how the player is thinking, Rooney's scared one mistake could ruin him while Ronaldo's preparing himself for the his Movie Premiere and even more glamour it will bring.

Just saw that it was directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu, no wonder Gael García Bernal is there, I thought wtf first time I saw him.

Pity about Ronaldinho's inclusion though. I know he's a great player, but for me now it's a commercial about football, not about the World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom