New type of Game

Super_FFC

Face Maker
3 August 2006
England
Fulham
I think that Konami should release a game where you are one person starting out in a school and sunday league team (in whatever postion you want) and you have to make it up the ranks, like getting spotted, academy, reserves, and then first team, where you get transfer offers, etc..., like real life- building up your stats as you go along- so the more shooting you do the better you get at shooting etc.

could be fun...but do you control only yourself or the whole team when you are in a match otherwise i will put myself in the starting 11 every time :P

but the idea could be nice

I always dreamed of shit like that when I was younger, but then I realised it'll never happen, simply because programmers are too lazy to go through the problem of making a game like that when they still make loads from updated PES slightly every year.

You would control only yourself, and you would go training every day, and do all the drills, like Running, shooting, matches etc.

Would get tiresome and boring after a while, how would you implement these systems? Would they be similar to PES or would it be like Track and Field (IIRC) with a button mashing system?

Nah, you'd want the fully licensed Peugeot 106 Sport. \\:o/

Also, the entire fleet of German cars (Cermedes, Sorpche etc..) would unfortunately have to be removed, apart from Audi...

Back
Top Bottom