1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

New type of Game

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Super_FFC, 15 October 2006.

1. Super_FFC

Super_FFC Face Maker

3 August 2006
    England
    Fulham
    I think that Konami should release a game where you are one person starting out in a school and sunday league team (in whatever postion you want) and you have to make it up the ranks, like getting spotted, academy, reserves, and then first team, where you get transfer offers, etc..., like real life- building up your stats as you go along- so the more shooting you do the better you get at shooting etc.

2. lazylen

lazylen Conference

14 October 2004
    could be fun...but do you control only yourself or the whole team when you are in a match otherwise i will put myself in the starting 11 every time :P

but the idea could be nice

3. Danny_FC

Danny_FC Non-League

19 March 2006
    I always dreamed of shit like that when I was younger, but then I realised it'll never happen, simply because programmers are too lazy to go through the problem of making a game like that when they still make loads from updated PES slightly every year.

4. Super_FFC

Super_FFC Face Maker

3 August 2006
    England
    Fulham
    You would control only yourself, and you would go training every day, and do all the drills, like Running, shooting, matches etc.

5. WildCard

WildCard Non-League

11 May 2006
    Would get tiresome and boring after a while, how would you implement these systems? Would they be similar to PES or would it be like Track and Field (IIRC) with a button mashing system?

6. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    What would a pint of Guinness cost me in PES points in this world?

7. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    0.3 PES points is the cost of a pint where I am.

8. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    Hmm, then maybe i'd be able to afford a flashy car to go to training and back. Being PES, perhaps a Reffari.

9. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Nah, you'd want the fully licensed Peugeot 106 Sport. \\:o/

Also, the entire fleet of German cars (Cermedes, Sorpche etc..) would unfortunately have to be removed, apart from Audi...