1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

new to game

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by gibbo_91, 16 December 2006.

1. gibbo_91

gibbo_91 Guest

i bought pro evolution 6 for the pc today, and i am new to downloading option files and patches, i found a file with the championship stadiums and i want to put this in the game can someone give me a step by step guide on how to put these in the game?

2. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    First start downloading kitserver!

3. gibbo_91

gibbo_91 Guest

yeh ive got that and installed it etc, then what do i do to get some stadiums in the game

4. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    now go to editing section and download some staduims for kitserver look for Zoppa's treath!

5. gibbo_91

gibbo_91 Guest

yep ive got a folder with some championship stadiums on now what?

6. gibbo_91

gibbo_91 Guest

ive got the stadiums working, NOW can someone please help me on how to get a plyers face in the game, ive just downloaded c.ronaldo and theres 2 bin files, what do i do with them?

7. libaboy

libaboy Eredivisie Champion

9 December 2006
    Den Haag, The Netherlands
    PSV Eindoven