[NEW] The Master League Online thread - 2012 Edition

How have people already got teams with Ronaldo and Messi etc . . .

I played about 500 games in my online Master League last year and only towards the end was I getting a few top players in . . .maybe that means I'm rubbish haha!

If you don't win that many games (for whatever reason) play a few games in coach mode. Even with a weaker team, you can get draws and wins and make big cash, and lag is not a factor ;)

Plus you can see how your team plays to it's strengths, rather than how you force the team to play. It's a good learning tool and if you're watching other things on TV, you can still make some cash on MLO. Otherwise you play for hours with your crap players against superstars and get frustrated. This way you can buy some better players before you hit the pitch yourself.

The current matchmaking system can be a shambles. Some players (that aren't even that good) are ridiculously overpowered and for some reason all the luck falls their way too...

Did anyone else notice that not all camera's are available on MLO? I wanted to use Live Broadcast but it's not an option! I hope I can use it in online communities.

I don't have the game yet but have the player stats in this mode been affected by the DLC?

If you don't win that many games (for whatever reason) play a few games in coach mode. Even with a weaker team, you can get draws and wins and make big cash, and lag is not a factor ;)

Might have to try tht out!

Plus you can see how your team plays to it's strengths, rather than how you force the team to play. It's a good learning tool and if you're watching other things on TV, you can still make some cash on MLO. Otherwise you play for hours with your crap players against superstars and get frustrated. This way you can buy some better players before you hit the pitch yourself.

The current matchmaking system can be a shambles. Some players (that aren't even that good) are ridiculously overpowered and for some reason all the luck falls their way too...

Yeah I toally agree with the match making being bad . . .I played my first game against someone who had somehow already played 500+ games haha . . he had about 4-5 top top players and I was expecting the worst. I ended up giving him a beating and ran out as a 2-0 winner, what a feeling PES is back!!!!

Did anyone else notice that not all camera's are available on MLO? I wanted to use Live Broadcast but it's not an option! I hope I can use it in online communities.

Only a few cameras are available online Frank. That includes the new pitchside, wide, long, mid range and vertical wide. Blimp and live broadcast are not in, and that goes for community mode too.

Only a few cameras are available online Frank. That includes the new pitchside, wide, long, mid range and vertical wide. Blimp and live broadcast are not in, and that goes for community mode too.

I don't use Blimp but I love Broadcast. Shame you can't even use it on communities :(

Back
Top Bottom