[NEW] The Master League Online thread - 2012 Edition

tobi

"Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose."
5 August 2005
Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
Making this thread early because some have the game already and others will get there's in the coming days and weeks :COAT:

Same as last year, players suggestions and general mode chat etc.

arghhhhhhhh i chomping at the bit to get back into this

still no news on anything new

i did hear that there where contracts (wonder i how this works and still no player grow with is a bit of shame)

what are the options for online?

is it possible 2 change the pass bar..?? whats the default....

is it possible to turn off the cpu interference...?? whats the default....

will it be fair, If I played with 0 bars and non cpu interference against a player with 4 bars and yes to all cpu interference

Does anyone know whether MLO is region restricted? Can someone with the US game play someone with the UK game, and vice versa? I know in the traditional online mode this isn't possible, but have seen conflicted replies on MLO.

Wanted to sign Thiago from Barca as he was listed for loan, the asking price was 4 million pounds for the fee and the player wanted 3 million a year in wages, weighed it up and decided to stick with what I had.

Also trying sign Callejon as I only really have Saha as a decent striker for my formation, and he is complaining he is tired.

That sounds cool, is the money earned more generous this time?

Wanted to sign Thiago from Barca as he was listed for loan, the asking price was 4 million pounds for the fee and the player wanted 3 million a year in wages, weighed it up and decided to stick with what I had.

Also trying sign Callejon as I only really have Saha as a decent striker for my formation, and he is complaining he is tired.

is this off line i assume?

The game's Master League Online mode features a realistic management aspect, where players will not only have to play their way to victory, but also contend with players' contract periods and demands along with team fitness and tactics.

sounds like we are going to have to build squads rather than a star 11

Really enjoying MLO again...

The contracts and form seems a great idea, and should add to the mode this year.

It's strange playing people trying the same formations and exploits as last year.

Really enjoying MLO again...

The contracts and form seems a great idea, and should add to the mode this year.

It's strange playing people trying the same formations and exploits as last year.

I hope they aren't working? lol

The low cross abusers/ball over the top from kick off players were usually easy to defend against, but it got so tiring playing the same type of player over and over.

Even with the default players?

Even with the default players?
Even at this stage, you'll see people who've lined up their teams with Arshavins (even now), Rooneys, Ronaldos and Messis. There was even this player whose only player of note was Messi, and he was actually playing with 9 or 10 because other players were ineligible. :FAIL:

The worst thing though is that if another player disconnects on you due to a poor connection on THEIR part, your "completion rate" drops (if it goes below 70% you get disqualified from competitions), so you're unfairly punished for it. Granted, it's not happened to me all the time, only twice thus far, but it doesn't make it any less jarring. If you're leading and you get disconnected on you by the other player's connection, not only do you not get [any] points, but you get penalized for it too. :CONFUSE:

has anyone noticed that the players form arrows always remain the same ive played about 40 games and they haven't changed once only the fatigue bar and then the overall rating improvement/decrease seem to be working??

Ya it's their new system, don't understand how it works yet at all..anyone got any ideas for a few decent players for starting out with?..looking for a few bargains at the moment.

Quick question: Are you able to use Copa Libertadores players in MLO? I think I heard a while back calls to make them available in offline Master League.

I want to sign Deco like I did last year but he's retired from the Portugese National team, and he plays for Fluminese who are in the in Copa Lib.

Don't have the game yet. But your best best is to get Arevalo early on. Shouldn't be too expensive unless one of the games finally realized how good he is and doesn't leave him in the 60's.

Arevalo=Kratos

Quick question: Are you able to use Copa Libertadores players in MLO? I think I heard a while back calls to make them available in offline Master League.

I want to sign Deco like I did last year but he's retired from the Portugese National team, and he plays for Fluminese who are in the in Copa Lib.

Sorry but not...

Just got the game at last. Best part now is when I look for players to make up my starting squad :D Seems that you have to watch out for players form when purchasing anyone. Read somewhere that the form changes from day to day instead of match to match.

Still full of cutback freaks, sprint whores and gloryhunters online.

this.

won all my matches with standard players against even good teams. Only 1-2 shots on my goal thanks to my good defending learned from playing masterleague against superstar cpu.

After that I only played against guys with messi, c. ronaldo, lavezzi, benzema. They just run in a wide range around my defenders or play through balls (counted them in one match and were 67 through balls > 2 came through > 2 goals).

this matchmaking system is fail! Also you can't control your keeper in online mode -.- sucks!

MLO is very good. A lot better than quick match since the same teams (Barca, Real, Spain) are always chosen in that online mode. My only beef with MLO is the advanced player search. It doesn't work as advertised which makes searching for the player you want time consuming.

There's this silly bug where after you buy a player it takes some time for him to show up in your squad. Sometimes have to play a match for him to show up after.

There's this silly bug where after you buy a player it takes some time for him to show up in your squad. Sometimes have to play a match for him to show up after.

Thats a bit annoying . . .maybe its a delay in them signing or something? You have to wait a few more days before you can use them . .

How have people already got teams with Ronaldo and Messi etc . . .

I played about 500 games in my online Master League last year and only towards the end was I getting a few top players in . . .maybe that means I'm rubbish haha!

Back
Top Bottom