New Teams In WE 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greek teams are already in the freaking game, how many teams you want 5 greek teams ? Let the other countries have some space in the fucking game for god sake.

Does "A.E.K" has quality players like Anelka or Alex De Souza ,,, ?? I guess not, and plus you were not in Cl so shut yor fuckin mouths

Last edited by a moderator:
Massacre_1907 said:
Greek teams are already in the freaking game, how many teams you want 5 greek teams ? Let the other countries have some space in the fucking game for god sake.

Does "A.E.K" has quality players like Anelka or Alex De Souza ,,, ?? I guess not, and plus you were not in Cl so shut yor fuckin mouths

Lol don't bother with them. They're fucking delusional Greeks who think winning Euros makes their LEAGUE reputation much higher.

Currently there are 2 Greek top teams and I want them in game like they are. AEK should not be there if it means the likes of Shakhtar, Fener and CSKA won't be there. That's all I'm saying.

@The Newb Olympiakos fan, you need to $hut your mouth man. You come out of nowhere and just take your greek boy's side without reading previously anything I've said about quality of league.

I know what Mallaca means too as I have greek friends here.. we look alike and we act alike because of all the history between us and the wars.

I'm Persian and not from Bahrain and anybody who aint blind can see from my nickname.

Don't act dumb though.. Greeks here often get beat up by Italians and Persians here for talking too much $hit. So don't follow their example or similar things might happen to you.

hint hint im Italian..... ;)

This thread is pointless now. Therse no news about any new teams in WE9....but just an argument started by heated fans. Id suggest some mod delete this!

I know Milanista obviously lol ;)

We actually get into fights with Italians too though heheh ;)

Anyways I agree, no point in this thread now, should just be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom