New style forum

Interesting, thanks for the screenshots. What browser are you using? I'll look into it when I get chance.

I get the same thing with Firefox 1.0

I hadn't noticed it tbh, not until I saw the pics.

I think it was the forum jump menu, the upload/download area forum had too long a title so I renamed it to WE/PES instead of Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution Soccer. Should be ok?

Any word on whether this is fixed or not? It never happened to that extent on my screen at home or work with any of the browsers. There was a very slight movement, which is fixed for me.

Still for me with Mozilla Firefox. Maybe it's supposed to be like this?

Despite the manner how you've handled the logo very nice.

Last edited:
Yeah it is meant to be like the second screenshot, slightly indented as it is on the right at the bottom for the lower menu bar.

bad.png

The problem was that some pages didn't have the indent and that was because of the forum jump screen.

kel said:
Still for me with Mozilla Firefox. Maybe it's supposed to be like this?

Despite the manner how you've handled the logo very nice.

Thanks.

Again, I did feel like a bit of a shit with the logo thing but I had to be single-minded to get the result I wanted. Hopefully one day you will forgive me...

Just so you know... When you get an email notification from the boards, it says in the "From" field:

"Evo Web Forums Forums"

:mrgreen:

I knew there was a reason I changed the name of the forums to just Evo-Web. Couldn't remember why so changed it to forums. It'll go back now, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom