New stats shot accuracy 2005 - 2006

teenspirit1009 said:
YOU SEE GUYS U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND I'M TIRED O BEING EXPLAINING THIS TO U, I JUST GIVE UP, hOW CAN U TELL ME THAT CHANGING SHOT ACCURACY WONT GIVE ETOO THE ABILITY TO SCORE MORE GOALS LIKE IN REAL LIFE, TAKE A HUNDERD SHOTS TO GOAL WITHOUT AIMING WITH ETOO IN 84 SHOT ACCURACY AND THEN TAKE 100 SHOTS TO GOAL WITH ETOO IN 95 SHOT ACCURACY AND U'LL SEE HOW RIDICULOUS IS UR IDEA ABOUT SHOT ACCURACY, OF COURSE THAT SHOT TECHNIQUE ALSO MATTERS, EVEN SHOT POWER, BUT I DON'T HAVE A BASED TO DO THAT CALCULATION, THATS WHY I ONLY POST THE SHOT ACURACY ONE, BUT READING WHAT U PLF AND UR GIRLFRIEND RUNEDGE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT, I FOUND OUT U GOT NO IDEA ABOUT HOW THE CALCULATIONS FOR THE REAL GAME ARE DONE, AND HOW A SHOT ACCURACY CAN AFFECT IN A PLAYER, SO I WON'T KEEP ARGUING WITH U TWO ANYMORE, IN WOULD BE GLAD TO ARGUE WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND IF THEY HAVE A BETTER SHOT ACCURACY FOR PLAYER AND HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW TO CALCULATE TECHNIQUE AND SHOT ACCURACY WOULD BE GREAT TO SHARE THAT.

ACCURACY = PRECISION, EXACTNESS

how come there are players who are rubbish one on one, but score plenty of headers or tap-ins?

answer me that

your logic is bogus. there are other stats and special abilities that make players score like in real life. attacking, balance, aggresiveness, mentality, post, positioning, lines, middle shooting, outside, 1on1 scoring, etc...

it is like giving good dribblers like riquelme or zidane 85 top speed, 90 accel, 95 dribbling accuracy and 95 dribbling speed to make it easier to get past defenders with them.

Why you bumping a thread so old and even more importantly wastin ur precious time and understanding of game on this guy n1trate?

what you're saying is absolutely correct but hasn't this guy already proven to you me and everyone else he doesn't care about it? HE has very basic understanding of the game and what you said right now although perfectly correct makes no sense to him. To him it's either shot accuracy 99 or player wont score goals lol..

so just let this thread be.. let it die cuz when people's minds are closed you cant teach them anything new... and we've already got a conclusion as to how open-minded this guy is. We spent time trying to make him see how game works by writing well-thought out longer posts full of info and great points to read and understand instead he replied back with insulting msgs. So don't bother with him.

hehe sorry i won't bump this post again lol... i accidentaly didn't read the date of the post, since it was on the first page i assumed it was still discused.

cheers.

Back
Top Bottom