1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

New Sega Football Game

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by kamy100, 7 June 2007.

1. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
  2. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Got my hopes up they'd release Sehga World Football Climax over here...

but good things never happen :(

3. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Lets Make A Soccer Team was rubbish though I thought.

Dj

4. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    i keep getting disspointed...

5. hudjw

hudjw Non-League

17 July 2004
    sega worldwide soccer was a good game for saturn ! let's hope they make something good for the new consoles !

6. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    OH yes on Saturn WWS was great! one of my favourites!

7. djdoc

djdoc Guest

WWS was indeed decent, me and a mate of mine spent lots of time playing WWS97 on the Saturn :) at the time even that was better than FIFA.

8. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    Konami has srtolen alot from WWS on saturn to make the First ISS pro EVO on PSone! Sega has potential but they dont use it! They have good graphics(look the Virtua Strike series) and they cant copy the WE series Gameplay???? Or create something new, a real good looking and playable soccer Game???

After years in WE series, i need something new, the last step forward (in graphics) was WE8, after this only small updates!

PES on 360 is a desaster a 40% finished game for next Gen makes me angry!Also the Fifa series can make a real improvement, they start going to simulation but Gmeplay still stand far away from a great soccer Game!

Who will create the realy next Step footi game??? i think konami, with WE on PS3!And if Konami has no other Game near their Gameplay they can sell us every year same shit as PES6!!!